Chapter 10・Found Sibling

As Lucy flew above Natsu, she stopped at a nearby rooftop. She transformed herself back into her normal self and jumped off the roof. "Natsu!" Lucy called out. He stopped running and turned around. "Lucy? What are you doing here? I thought you left with Minerva," he said. "I did, but..." Lucy was cut off with a familiar voice.

"She told me to go home and pretend like this never happened," Natsu and Lucy turned around to see Minerva.

"M-Minerva!? What are you doing here?" Lucy asked nervously. "I saw the whole thing Lucy," she said. "Y-you did? Look... I'm sorry you had to see that, I didn't mean-" she was once again cut off by Minerva.

"It's ok, it was epic," she smiled. "Oh... haha. Ok then," Lucy said. "Wait... what is she talking about?" Natsu asked "Oh Lucy tu-" Lucy quickly held Minerva's mouth.

"You can't tell anyone about this," she whispered "Sorry," Minerva whispered back.

"She what?" Natsu asked "Oh it's nothing, just forget about it. It's not important," Minerva said and Natsu nodded in confusion.

・~・~・~・~・

As they all said their goodbyes, Natsu walked Lucy home.

When they got to her house, Natsu asked, "Lucy, are you hiding something from me?" she stiffened a little. "Wh-what? Noooo, why do you ask," she responded nervously. "Because you didn't let Minerva finish her sentence back there," he said looking straight at her. Lucy sighed.

"Natsu... that's something I'm not ready to tell you," she looked down after saying it. "But why not?" he asked "Natsu please... don't ask me anymore questions," she said tearing up a little.

Natsu saw what he's done and quickly hugged her. "I'm sorry," he whispered into her ear as Lucy starts to cry "I-it's ok. I'm sorry for acting like this by the way, anyways I gotta go now," she said breaking up their hug. "Bye," she said quietly not even looking at Natsu. "Bye," he replied.

Natsu started to walk home as he looked at Lucy's house for the last time in that time. He sighed and turned around and headed home.

While walking, someone or something crashed onto him and made him fall. That someone or something was Kenko. She stopped and turned back to Natsu. He got up and heard footsteps coming closer. "You're so lucky that nobody was around or that would've been really embarrasing."

He turns around to see a girl with long, light pink pair, pale skin and had onyx eyes. "Who are you?" he asked "My name's Kenko," she said.

"Nice to meet you. Now one question. Why the hell did you run into me while I was obviously walking? There's also a cliff next to me so.... we could've gotten killed if we fell in there!" he yelled at her.

"Oh please, it'll take more than that to kill you," she responded "because I know what you are," she said smirking. "How do you know that?" he asked "You can say that I know a lot of stuff," she said.

"Whatever, bye," Natsu said walking away from her. "Natsu, wait!" Kenko called out "How do you know my name?" Natsu asked. She started to tear up a little and ran up to him and hugged him "I missed you so much!" she said crying. "Wh-what are you saying all of a sudden?" Nastu said suprisingly "I-I'm your step-sister," she said continuing to hug him.

"Sister? I only have one sibling and that's Sting. I never had a sister," he said. "Because your memories are changed," she said breaking up their hug.

"My memory changed? How would you know that?" he asked. Kenko quickly covered her mouth and turned around "I've said too much, I gotta go," she said about to run and take off. "Wait! Tell me everything!" Natsu said as he grabbed hold of her hand.

"Let go of me!" she said struggling to get him off. "Not until you tell me everything," he said. "Fine," she said.

"Now, tell me," Natsu said seriously while looking at her. "Ok I'll tell you... little brother" she said smiling. "So your older. Now tell me," he said. "Ok ok I will," she replied.

Flashback

"Onee-san!" a little Natsu called out to a 4 year old Kenko. "Natsu what's up?" Kenko asked.

"Look it's a scorpion!" he said showing a scorpion out from his hand. Kenko screamed and flicked the scorpion off. "Hey! Why'd you do that?" Natsu said going after the scorpion. "No don't touch that! It's poisonous. Did it sting you?" Kenko asked.

"No. I'm sorry, I won't play with scorpions anymore onee-san," Natsu said looking down. "It's ok, now let's go, it's getting pretty late," Kenko said grabbing Natsu's hand and walking home to get to their house.

The day turned quickly into night and Kenko lost her way. "Natsu, I'm sorry, I think we're lost," she said. "It's ok, I'm going to protect you," Natsu said cockily, which made Kenko smile.

Kenko heard steps behind them and turned around to see 2 people, I female and 1 male.

The male had dark blonde hair, cat like ears, canine teeth, had black markings on the left side of his face, and a furry tail that matched the color of his hair.

The female had two large gold looking horns, a black symbol on her forehead, black hair, and purple eyes.

"You guys seem lost," the man said with an evil grin. "Jackal, isn't do anything to the boy, we only need the girl," the woman said.

"Of course Seilah," Jackal smirked and turned towards Kenko.

"Onee-san!" Natsu said going in front of Kenko. "Awwww, is the little guy worried about her sister?" Jackal said pulling Natsu's hair up. "Jackal stop it! Grab the girl now," Seilah commanded him. "You're no fun," Jackal said putting Natsu down and picking Kenko up.

"Let me go!" she yelled squirming in Jackal's arms. "Shut it!" he  yelled punching her in the stomach and made her unconcious. "Let onee-san go!" Natsu yelled grabbing Jackal's tail while he walks away with Seilah.

"Kid, if you don't want to get hurt, then leave her with us and go away," Seilah said impatiently. "Not until you give her back!" Natsu yelled punching her in the face. "Oooh now you've done it kid," Jackal told Natsu.

"Huh?" he said.

Within a moment, Seilah punched him hard in the stomach and made him fly across the street and landed on a fruit stand. "Let's go," she said. "Onee-san... no..." Natsu said as his vision grew darker.

"Wait Seilah, you have to change his memories on the past years he's lived and never remember anything about this girl so he won't tell anyone about what happened," Jackal said. "Whatever you say," Seilah said walking towards Natsu and saying a spell which changed his memories.

"There, happy now?" she asked "Very," Jackal responded.

End of Flashback

☆彡。。。。。。。★彡

Sorry guys for not updating this in like 3 months. I'll start to go back to my original routine on updating stories from now on, unless I have an emergency where I can't update. So till next time then.

Jā matane! ( ^ω^ )