2.

We were still at the old and disgusting toilet, but Romeo made one of his guards come and keep an extra eye on me after what I did to him. He had brought cotton wools and rubbing alcohol to make me clean my mess up as he said.

He wasn't wearing any shirt, and he was muscular, so I'm guessing that it was a part of my punishment too. I put some rubbing alcohol on the cotton wool, making it dry a little.

I pressed it onto the wound that I had caused, he groaned loudly as I sighed and wiped the blood away.
"Put the band-aid on," Romeo ordered me to, I did as he said and gently put the band-aid on his stomach.

"Good girl, you didn't even disobey."

"Can I go back to my best friend now?" I asked, he looked over at the guard, making him grab me.
______

"What took you so long!" Harper whisper-yelled, the security guard sat me down on the chair and tied me back on.

"As you can see, I didn't succeed in killing him." I sarcastically smiled at her, she sighed and blew her hair away from her face.

"What did my father do, since we are in such a bad position," I asked Romeo, his friend was still there, I had seen how Harper eye-fucked him. I hoped that she didn't start liking him when I was gone, she wasn't dumb enough for that.

"He destroyed one of my warehouses, killed ten of my men, and now I'm planning on killing him." He answered, with a proud smirk.

"And when he's dead, what's going to happen to us?" Harper asked, I gulped as I prayed that they weren't going to kill us.

"Make the both of you a part of the mafia."

I spent years running away from it, just to be pulled back into this mess. One thing I didn't want was for Harper to experience all of this, she didn't fit into this life at all.

"Harper doesn't fit into this life," I told the two men standing there and looking at us.

"We'll just have to teach her then."

No, no you fucking won't.

"Are we at least going to get food?" Harper asked, she sounded even more frustrated than me. Antonio laughed and looked over at Romeo.

"Of course you'll get food, Amore," Romeo said to her, it rolled off of his tongue so well.

"Fratello, let's go," Antonio said, leading Romeo out with him as they slammed the door behind them.

I looked over at the guard that also stood at the toilet when I almost stabbed Romeo.
"Hey, what's your name?" I asked, he didn't answer, he just blankly looked at me.

"Maybe he's deaf," Harper suggested, I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Why would they hire a deaf security guard? He's ignoring us." I told her, Harper nodded.
"Dude! What's your name!" Harper yelled, making sure that he heard her.

"Will you shut up if I tell you?" The man asked, looking sternly at us.

"Maybe." She said, he sighed.

"Philip."

"If I told you, would you stop bothering me?" He asked, I shrugged and smiled innocently.

"Phillip, it's Philip," Philip told us.

"Nice to meet you, Phil," I said, he nodded without having any emotions in his face showing.

"How long have you been working here?" The ginger girl asked him, Philip didn't bother answering.

"I don't even want to try making a conversation with him, I'm going to sleep," I said, closing my eyes as I tilted my head, trying to make it comfortable which was impossible.