Chapter 131

I'm feeling a lot better today.

I woke up the next morning laying on technos chest, I quickly checked my phone to see it was 10 am. Despite still being tired I chose to get up and ready for the day, I slowly slipped out of technos arms as to not wake him and made my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face, brushed my hair, and brushed my teeth. As I finished up brushing my teeth, I leaned down to spit out the tooth paste, I felt a warm frame press against me as I leaned down. Knowing it was techno I decided to tease him.

I kept my ass pressed against his crotch as I rinsed out my mouth, techno tightened his hands on my waist as I pushed harder.

Once I was done I fully pulled away from him not saying a word, just walking out of the bathroom back into our room.

Techno made a little noise of desperation when I left his grasp but ultimately chose not to say anything, he just followed me back into our bedroom. He sat on the bed and spoke "don't tease me like that y/n"

Instead of responding I just removed my shirt and pants, walking teasingly slow over to the closet to pick something out to wear.

Techno watched silently as I changed into one of his hoodies and a pair of my shorts, the hoodie was too big so you couldn't actually see the shorts under them.

Techno spoke again "why do you do this to me?" I smirked as I walked over to him, slowly straddling his lap I spoke "do what?" I asked, playing dumb.

"You know exactly what you're doing." I put both my hands on techno face, forcing him to look up at me as I spoke low. "I like messing with you, it's fun"

Techno gripped my waist tight, before he could speak we heard a knock at the front door. Both darting our eyes in the direction of the noise techno grabbed my chin forcing me to look at him holding my chin in place he spoke. "Don't tease me like that again you understand me?"

I didn't respond so techno moved his hand from my chin to my throat holding it tight enough to where it hurt but not to tight so I could still breath.

"Listen to me. Don't even thing about disrespecting me like that understood?" I nodded hard, techno released his hand and spoke under his breath "good girl" he gave me a quick kiss before gently pushing me off his lap and walking out of our room to the front door.

I followed, hiding to the side so I could see who was at the door but they couldn't see me. Techno opened the door, I couldn't see anyone from where I was standing, all I saw was techno look confused and look around a bit as if someone ding dong ditched us.

I was about to laugh when he bent down to pick something up.... Flowers? He closed the door behind him as he read the note on the red roses out loud. "To y/n -secret admirer"

Techno scoffed. I couldn't tell if he was joking so I quickly walked over to read the note myself. Sure enough it said for me from a secret admirer.

"What the fuck" I said with a slight laugh. Techno clearly wasn't finding this as funny as me. He didn't look at me when he spoke "who would send you these?"

I shrugged "I don't fucking know it's probably a joke from Wilbur or something" techno relaxed a bit when he heard that, he spoke "call him and ask" I nodded.

Techno was clearly mad, I mean I don't blame him. I'd be mad if he got flowers from a random girl but only my friends have our address so it has to be a joke from one of them.

I quickly dialed Wilburs phone number, putting it on speaker as it rang.

Y/n=Bold
Wilbur=Normal

*call convo*

Hello.

Hey Wilbur, I have a really random question

Alright what's up

Did you send me flowers?

What?

I got flowers delivered to my house they say they're from a secret admirer I figured it was probably a joke from you.

Uhh nope, not from me. Are you sure techno didn't send them...

First of all we live together so he wouldn't need to get them delivered and second of all he made me call you because we have no idea who sent them.

Oh shit- yeah I have no idea I'm sorry.

Don't worry about it, you any idea who might have sent them?

No but I can ask around a bit

Okay thank you, I'll talk to you later.

Alright bye

Bye bye.

*end of call convo*

I hung up the phone and looked up at techno who looked even more pissed. I didn't say anything I just walked over and hugged him. He hugged me back loosely.

I spoke "I'm sorry" I said, techno immediately pulled me in closer as he spoke "I'm not mad at you, I know this isn't your fault, I'm just pissed thinking of you getting flowers from another person."

I nodded into his chest as he spoke low. "You're my girl okay?" I nodded and smiled "Yours and only yours" techno let a little laugh slip before pulling away from the hug quickly grabbing the flowers and dropping them in the trash can.

He spoke first "they were pretty but I don't want to see them around here" I nodded in agreement "me neither"

There was a small pause of silence before techno spoke "I'm gonna get in the shower, you call around figure out where the fuck they came from okay?" I smiled "yes sir"

Techno scoffed as he walked up close to me, towering over me with his hands at my waist he spoke "don't call me that" I laughed a little knowing exactly what I was doing. "Why not..."

Techno smirked "I'm gonna get in the shower, you need to calm yourself down okay?" I just laughed as he walked away.

I heard the shower start running so I pulled out my phone and started calling everyone who has my address. The only people being from the dream smp.

Since I moved from my apartment no one else really has my address, not even my parents. After a bunch of unsuccessful calls I decided to take a break, surely whoever it was that sent the flowers will reveal themselves eventually.

I sat on the couch scrolling on Twitter for a while before techno came out of our room freshly showered. He sat on the couch next to me and spoke. "Did you find out who it was?" I shook my head "nope, I called everyone who has our address they all said it wasn't them so now I feel like I missed someone"

Techno nodded and spoke "can we talk about something else this whole situation is just pissing me off" I laid my head on his shoulder as I spoke "I have something perfect to talk about" techno smiled "yeah? And what would that be?"

"Do we want an indoor or an outdoor wedding, oh and who are we inviting." Techno put his arm around my shoulder as he spoke. "I love you so much"

"I love you too" I spoke.

A/n please give me ideas for what you want y/n and technos wedding to look like so I can include that in the next chapter when they talk more about it. I need all ideas, from the outfits, scenery, people to invite, food, everything.

1295 words