➓ If I can pull that off

Look at this godforsaken mess that you made me.

(Y/n) Stark

We're tied to chairs sitting across from each other. Wanda is taking care of Peter while her twin brother is taking care of me, and by that, I mean beating the shit out of us for no reason.

Pietro punches me in the face.

"So very gentleman," I say after feeling the pain on my cheekbone.

"Oh C'mon, you liked that a bit." He says.

"Who in the name of fuck would like getting a punch in the face?"

I ask back annoyedly. Then seeing Wanda punching Peter in his stomach.

"Leave him out of this. He's not psycho— anything!" I shout. He's just a very dedicated stalker.

"Then what the fuck he's doing with you?" Pietro asks.

"I was going to kill him, baited him all on my own. So leave him to me and let go of me, so I can have a normal talk with Loki when he returns."

I just need to get out of this rope, kill these twins before Loki comes back, and then kill him. If I can pull that off.

Wanda comes laughing in my face. Both of them confront me, wearing black-everything. Goth Satan worshipper psychopath twins, oh what a world.

"Liar, liar. Pants in fire." She laughs. "I knew something was wrong since Loki came back here from New York. I knew the only one in his care in queens other than us is (Y/n) fucking Stark, so you probably have been behaving badly."

I don't really know how to respond since it's still a mind-fuck question of why Loki has been... training so many psychopaths. So I sit in silence, staring back at them angrily. If there's nothing holding me back right now, I'll show them I'm the best killer he trained.

"So now it got me thinking, that the reason why you are not listening to your code right now, is because of someone. Is he that someone we're talking about." She points at Peter.

I look at him, trying to hide my worries seeing him all messed up.

"So, maybe if we just kill him. You will come back to your routine, and Loki would love that." She smiles. "After all, he doesn't want any mistakes being repeated..."

"Yeah, that ungrateful runaway put Loki in a tight spot. Though she's a princess or whatever, he still taught her everything."

"She was good. What a damn shame. I heard you're pretty good too, right (Y/n)?"

I would have said I am but being tied up and losing all the upper hands makes me quite insecure. "I don't know, I thought I was the only killer until you told me, so I have no comparison to make."

"Well, I'd say your work has been impressive. So let's not waste another one of us by killing off the burden." Wanda points a gun at Peter's head.

I panic.

"Did he hurt you the way he did me?" I ask her.

Pietro laughs cluelessly. "We were all hurt to become secret serial killers, it happened to all of us."

"I'm asking only you, Wanda," I ask her, she holds the gun back from Peter's head and looks at me with wide eyes that seem as if the veins in it could pop, then presses her lips together.

I smirk as I feel my blood rolling down my cheeks. "Your twin brother doesn't know, huh?"

She slaps me in the face. This hurt doesn't affect me much, but this annoyance is.

"What's this about? Wanda, what the fuck is she talking about?" Pietro asks.

"Come with me," Wanda says, they walk out of the room, and they start talking. Alright, go on and get distracted, I'm gonna get out of here.

"Peter. Are you okay?" I try to move closer.

"Feels like I'm dying..." He coughs up blood. "But that's nothing new."

   "I need you to move your chair a bit so our backs are against each other. I've got a small blade in my... ugh, back pocket. So you'll have to reach into my butt."

   "I don't know if I'm drunk on losing blood or that's a weirdly funny statement."

   "It's not in my butt crack! It's in my back pocket. Do you want us to get out of here?" I roll my eyes.

   "Most definitely..." He sounds so tired. I need to get him out as soon as possible.

   "Now, get the blade."

   We are struggling to get that blade and cut the rope in the most awkward settings ever. I look outside to see the twins still talking.

   "We got to hurry up," I say.

   "I'm doing the best I can."

   I look at the window on the door concernedly, when suddenly the twins stop talking as someone smashes something into both their heads.

   "Faster Peter!"

   I tell Peter, when the door opens up to see a mysterious figure in a hood.

   "(Y/n) Stark." She says, at the exact moment I cut myself loose, and points that dagger at her.

   "No need for that. I was in your shoes." She removes her hood, showing a pretty face with scars here and there, just like my body.

   "Who are you?" I cut Peter loose and stand my ground.

   "I was the first to find out Loki's lies he's been telling the kids he trained. I got away and am damn sure don't wanna be stuck in his codes again, so we need to get out of here."

   "You're gonna have to tell me more than that. I have big trust issues problem." I say.

   "I risked everything breaking in here again after hearing about you wanting to confront Loki. And I'll tell you those twins will help Loki put you back in your cage for good, forever. I'm your only chance of getting out of here right now, are you taking it?"

   She sounds strong, and I like her straightforwardness, that's one thing I have in common with her. So fuck it, let's get out of here first.

   "Alright. You know a way out without being seen?"

   "I know every corner of this rotten place. Follow me."

   We follow her, outside the twins lie unconscious on the floors.

   "By the way," The mysterious girl turns to look at us as she puts her hood back on.

   "I'm Shuri."

Neko : Sorry for the short chapter potatoes. I have a clear image of the overall stories already so I'm pretty sure this book will be finished. I'm trying to update daily but college and works kinda pulling me back a little. Real sorry!