10. Fondue

A/n
This chapter will include some sentences in (swiss-)german again. Same way as in chapter seven.

Y/n's POV
I woke up at six o'clock in the afternoon. My stomach rumbled. I am so hungry.

When I sat up, I didn't feel dizzy anymore. Nat was lying on the bed, listening to music. She looked at me. „U feel better?"
I nodded. „I'm hungry."
„That's not a surprise. You haven't eaten lunch today. What do you think about going out and eating dinner in thirty minutes?"
„Sounds good." I smiled. Natasha smiled back. Wow, I think it's the first time we're smiling at each other.

I looked for something I could wear.
After some time I found my outfit for the evening: A black mom jeans, a black crop top and a black-and-white checkered flannel shirt, which I wore open. I also put on a necklace with a rose quartz. Then I went to the bathroom to fix my hair. The plaster on my temple had to stay there unfortunately. I put on some makeup and got out of the bathroom.

„I made a reservation in a Swiss restaurant." Natasha said. She wore black jeans and a white blouse.
„Okay, nice."
We walked five minutes to the restaurant.

„Guten Abend. Wir haben ein Tisch für zwei Personen reserviert." I said to a waiter. *(Good evening. We made a reservation for a table for two people.)*
„Auf welchen Namen?" *(What name?)*
„He wants to know, in which name you made the reservation." I whispered to Natasha.
„Smith, Natasha Smith." She said.
„Natürlich." *(Of course.)*
The waiter led us to a table by the window with a view of the lake. The lake was snowed in, but still looked beautiful.

We sat down and the waiter lighted candles between me and Nat, then he walked away.
„Okay, this is so weird." I said.
„Yeah, it totally is." Natasha said and moved the candles so they were no longer between us.

We looked at the menu cards. After about a minute Natasha cleared her throat. „Uhm... I don't speak german."
„Oh, yes. I forgot. Have you ever had fondue?"
„No, but I think we could try this."
„Okay. I'm gonna order a fondue for two."

When the fondue was there, I said: „Let's play a game. Whenever someone drops a piece of bread into the cheese, they have to do a certain task."
„What kind of task?" Natasha smirked.
„Do you have any idea?"
„Uhm. Let me think... When someone drops her bread, the other one can ask a question, which you have to answer truthfully."
„Okay." That's going to be interesting.

„But I need some wine for this." I said and Natasha agreed.
So we ordered a bottle of white wine.

The fondue was delicious and a long time nothing happened. But after two glasses of wine, Natashas first piece of bread dropped in the cheese.

Natasha's POV
„Fuck!" I said, when my piece of bread dropped. I hope she doesn't ask something shitty.

„Why do you hate me so much?" Y/n asked.
How should I answer that?
„You are so annoying and you are ALWAYS so happy. That's annoying too." I mean, that's not a lie... It's maybe not the whole truth, but it's not a lie.

„So you hate me, because I'm happy?!"
„Yeah... I just don't like people, who are that happy."
„What the fuck Romanoff." Y/n said and took a sip of the wine.

„Why do you hate me?" I asked.
„My bread didn't fall into the cheese."
I rolled my eyes. „Why do you hate me?"
„I don't have to answer that question."

She's so annoying. Why can't she just tell me.

„Why. Do. You. Hate. Me?" I looked her straight into the eyes.
She blushed immediately and I smirked.
„Uhm... Y-you are.... mean. Aaand... I- That doesn't matter. I just hate you." Y/n stuttered.
„That's not a good reason." I raised an eyebrow. I don't think she really hates me. I think she's lying.
„Of course it is. Now, can we stop talking. I want to finish eating and then go home. I'm tired."
„Fine." I rolled my eyes.

We finished the Fondue without saying a word. Then we paid and walked back to our hotel. Still not saying a word.
In our room we got ready to sleep. But I couldn't fall asleep. I still had a little headache and I always had to think about Y/n. For whatever reason.

After a long time rolling around, I whispered: „I can't sleep."
„Me neither." Y/n whispered back.
„Wanna watch a movie?" I asked.
„Okay." Y/n said and came over to my bed. I lifted the blanket and she sat next to me.

We chose the film Beauty and the Beast. We watched it silently, without saying anything. After about an hour Y/n's head fell on my chest. At first I wanted to hit her...

...But then I heard her cute little snores. Her mouth was open a little and a strand of her hair was over her eyes. I fastened it behind her ear. She mumbled something, I couldn't understand, but she was still asleep.
I started stroking her hair slowly. It really calmed me down and soon I closed my eyes.