ten.

"Mars" Katrina echoes and I feel the anger and shock rise in me

I lung towards her, slapping her across the cheek and Roman gasps dramatically, making me glare at him.

Always has to make a fucking scene.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I questioned as she faces me again, rubbing her cheek.

Fuck my hand hurts.

"I-I moved here 2 days ago" she shrugs and I scoff.

"Is it because I'm here?" I ask with a glare.

"I didn't know you were here!" she protest and I raise my brows.

Yeah and I can twerk.

"Just like I didn't know you were fucking alive?!" I shriek and she gulps at the tone of my voice.

"Um- I-I don't kno-" I cut her off,

"I don't fucking care anymore, I'm leaving" I say and turn around bumping into a chest. I look up glaring at Vince who narrows his eyes at me.

If he doesn't move I'm gonna throat punch him.

He brings his mouth to my ear, breathing slowly and I gulp,

"Who is she?" he questions, his gaze set on the brown haired girl sobbing behind me.

"A liar, that's what she is" I sneer and push past him walking down the sidewalk.

Katrina, my best friend who I thought died a month after my father just shows up out of fucking no-where and I don't know to react.

My wrist is grabbed by someone and I clench my fist ready to punch them but when I turn around, my eyes soften at Paige who looks at me worriedly.

She pulls me into her, walking further away from the group who is staring at us.

Ryder is standing next to his date watching me with his head tilted.

"Who is she?" Paige repeats Vincent's words from earlier and I shake my head.

"Someone I used to be friends with but I thought she died. I mean I saw her dead body with my own fucking eyes! Now she comes out of no-where and tells me she moved her 2 days ago. Isn't that weird?" I whisper-yell and Paige looks deep in thought.

"Let's just go in there and then you can talk things through without punching her" Paige says and I nod stiffly.

Fucking ruined my plans of punching her.

Paige grins and pulls me towards everyone who breaths a sigh of relief.

God they really love me that much.

Vince comes to my side, putting his large hand on my lower back and pushes me towards the entrance.

I ignore crying Katrina and walk in, everyone following behind.