Chapter 44 [Heart of gold]

[Art is not mine]

Tatsumi's P.O.V

I had just finished training a little further with [Incursio] and i was headed back to the base.

Tatsumi:(Damn Bro was right this armor make's you feel like you're on top of the damned world, and Neuntote's strength it's like holding two Teigu's at once, it really is stronger than [Shadowbain] but i still have a long way to go if i'm going to...

Tatsumi:(Damn Bro was right this armor make's you feel like you're on top of the damned world, and Neuntote's strength it's like holding two Teigu's at once, it really is stronger than [Shadowbain] but i still have a long way to go if i'm going to master it for the war.)

After a moment of standing idle i began to sence a familiar present's so i summoned Neuntote to give 'em a little surprise, i snuck around and then leaped out toward them 'causing a very high pitched scream that came as a surprise to me when i saw the owner of that scream.

Taeko:"Kyaaa!"

Tatsumi:"Hahahah i'm sorry but that was to good to pass up on."

Taeko Started pouting and crossed her arm's.

Taeko:"Don't do that again you meanie."

Tatsumi:"I said i'm sorry."

After a moment Taeko was done pouting, i can imagine she was probably quite embarrassed by that since she hadn't been scared in her life so i did feel pretty bad about it.

Tatsumi:"Hey Taeko."

Taeko:"Hm?"

Taeko:"Hm?"

Tatsumi:"Why do you love me?"

Taeko:"There are several reason's, one of them is unlike Merraid you didn't try to force yourself on me, and anotner one is---the fact that you've held me when no one else would that alone made me fall for you, but there are several other playing factor's in it but those are just a few."

After a moment i piped up and asked a question i swore i was gonna get an asskickin' for.

Tatsumi:"Taeko why were you sold off?":(*Internal slap* What are you thinking Tatsumi that's the dumbest thing you could ask her now you're defenantly getting your ass whooped.)

She remained silent for a monent before she spoke up.

Taeko:"If you really want to know i need something from you first."

Tatsumi:"Anything."

She grabed my jacket and pulled me closer and kissed me, she wraped her arm's around my neck and i wraped mine around her waist, our tongue's met as she gave in mine was now in her mouth, she started slightly moaning as i squeezed her butt.

After a moment we desided to stop before this went "further" and she began to speak to me.

Taeko:"Since you asked the reason i was sold is in my mind stupidity, after my father died protecting me from several men my mother was to lazy to do anything for herself so once she found a new husband she choose him over me and sold me off to the capital when i was around six maybe seven, even though she sold me for some reason i still miss her."

Tatsumi:"It's always hard to cut family out of your life but once you do you'll find that those that hurt you are often the one's that are closest to you, i felt much the same when i cut my entire family out of my life for throwing me away for losing a fight against my sister when i could hardly walk at the time."

Taeko:"We really are similer in diffrent way's."

After a moment we got to a lake, i looked behind me and saw Taeko striping herself and was left bare naked.

Tatsumi:"T-Taeko what are you doing!?"

Taeko:"I'm getting in the lake, would you care to join me?"

I would be lying if i said i didn't like what i saw so i did end up joining her in the lake but i only took of my jacket and shirt i wasn't comfortable with taking my jeans off in a place where we could be seen.

I got in with her as she laid her hand on my chest as we relaxed in the lake.

Taeko:"It really is nice to be close to you Tatsumi."

Tatsumi:"Same over here Taeko."

She kissed me again and uncharacteristicly giggled.

Taeko:"You're so precious my dear."

I'm not gonna lie if i didn't have them i'd probably dead by now.

[Hope everyone enjoyed the chapter i'll see y'all later bye]

|Note| I just wanted to get real with y'all and tell you that if i do go on a break i would tell you, the only time i would do that is if i was dead so take that however you see it there's nothing wrong with me i just thought i'd get real with y'all for a minute that's all.