Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We were all at the Gym, waiting for the exciting magic show to start, I really hope nothing goes wrong. But I don't think anything will go wrong. I sat  next to ryoma still not having eye contact with him, jeez I should really Lock my doors at night to kokichis short ass can't get In.

Everyone was sitting on the floor waiting for the show to start, Everyone was either chatting, zoning off or just sitting and waiting. Soon the lights went out and I could barley see anything. Then I felt someone grab my hand, I couldn't tell who It was since It was really dark but their hand was really warm. The lights on the stage went on and there you could see Angie and tenko on the stage next to a big cage filled with water and Piranhas.

I took this chance and looked next to me where my hand was to see who was holding It, All I saw Was Ryoma looking at the stage holding my hand. I blushed at this but thankfully It was too dark to see.
Ryoma looked down at his hand and quickly let go realizing what he was doing and hid his face for a sec.

"Good evening everyone and welcome to Himikos Magic show hosted by yours truly!" Angie exclaimed
"Me and Angie!" Tenko replied
Both of them pointed to the big cage "Himiko will try the intense escape the cage of killing piranhas!" And out of nowhere Himiko appeared on top of the cage, she had straps on her for saftey, soon she was let into the cage and the cage was covered.

I was nervous, what If she never gets out? We really don't need someone dying again.

Everyone had an intriguing and Concerned look on their faces, Kaito had passed out and Maki was trying to wake him up, My lord-
Soon Himiko jumped from out the cage, her outfit torn up a bit and she was soaked "Tada!" Himiko yelled. Everyone was impressed and clapping. I was clapping too, That was really dangerous-

Angie looked around the gym a bit confused, "Hey wheres Kirumi?" She asked, I looked around "I don't think she was ever here, maybe we should look for her?" I replied. Everyone started to stand up, Maki was carrying Kaito, damn she's Strong
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We made It to a stairwell, what I saw was terrifying, I had a shocked expression, "Kirumi..?"

431 WORDS, HEY SORRY I HAVENT UPLOADED IN SO LONG, HERES A SHORT CHAPTER FOR NOW CAUSE IM MAKING NEXT CHAPTER RN!!