𝟑. 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫

"Victim number one. Who has been lost since almost four weeks." Kiarra pointed at the picture on the board.
"Lim Bora. Age twenty. Victim number two. Jung Ari, age twenty one. The third victim Faye Evans, age twenty and the most recent victim Linda Woods, age twenty two."

"What do you think? What do they all have in common?" She questioned her team.

"They're all hot." Heeseung commented and Soobin lightly smacked him on the head.

"Yes! Exactly. And.....?" Kiarra prompted them to answer.

"They're all almost the same age?" Soobin answered with confused eyes.

"Yes! Which means that our killer is someone who has a thing for beauty and youth." She replied.

"Isn't everyone like that?" Seonhee argued with a raised eyebrow.

"Why is she investigating with us again?" Beomgyu questioned.

"Because I can." She responded with a tight lipped smile.

"You know we can't let anyone be involved in the investigation......this is a highly confidential government matter." The man protested.

"It's fine as long as she's not involved in anything legal." Kiarra responded and continued to scan the board while turning around.

Seonhee gave him a proud smile and he scoffed while looking away.

"I just got the autopsy report." Kai picked up his back after his phone tinged and opened the file sent to him to read it.

"The victim.......was....raped before her death." His face fell and everyone looked down with sad eyes at the news.

"I'm...well it's sure that the killer is a male." Kiarra replied.

"It says here that there were bites taken off of her flesh. Meaning that he.....tried to eat her.....what the actual fuck." Soobin read off of Kai's phone and furrowed his eyebrows in abhorrence.

"What if he completely ate the other girls?" Beomgyu proposed his thought with a gasp.

"That's not humanly possible." Heeseung negated. "And let's suppose if he actually did, the previous team would've found some remains or bones. How can the girls just vanish into thin air?"

"Ah you're so intelligent." Seonhee admired him and he blushed while Beomgyu scrunched up his nose in disgust.

"What if he hid the bodies somewhere in the castle?" Kai suggested.

"My team is working on that. They haven't found anything yet." Soobin replied.

"There's a rumor that there are secret chambers in the castle on the upper floors. What if he hid the bodies there?" Seonhee told them and they all exchanged glances.

"We can't be sure. It's just a rumor." Beomgyu replied and they all nodded.

"Well.....we won't find out if we don't look for them." She raised her eyebrows in anticipation.

"Please Soobin please. I swear Sunghoon or the principal won't find out." She pleaded her brother.

"Alright.....but how do we know where to even look for the chambers in the first place...." He replied while scratching his head.