18

Takemichi Hanagaki.
- He would absolutely spoil your younger sibiling(s) with so much love and affection because their literally a mini you that you might even get jelly but than there are times when he sulks as he gets very offended by them.

Naoto Tachibana.
-He would be very polite and friendly towards your younger sibling(s), treating them with respect and understanding as he is also a younger sibling. He would be so relatable and understanding that they might like him more than you.

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-He would be very competitive with your younger sibling(s). He would be with them on their mechivous and childish antics but would also fight playfully with them for your attention though if someone tried to hurt him he would turn into the super strong and responsible Big Bro/Aniki!

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-He would be very awkward with your younger sibling(s) at first, treating them same as he had first treated you. He might seem a bit cold to them at first but than after an hour he would be grining along with them as he lifts them off the ground as they hang on his strong arms happily.

Takashi Mitsuya.
-He would be the same, he wouldn't change while meeting your younger sibling(s). He would just be himself treating them the same as he treats everyone just a bit more softer but somehow he becomes an absolute favorite of theirs. They would be the one being all protective of him instead.

Tetta Kisaki.
-He would be very silent to your younger sibling(s) at first that they would think he was practically going to ignore them but after a bit it would be clear through his actions that he loved you very much and that he wanted them to like him too which would soften them as they would try to talk with him which would surprisingly work. Now they don't have to worry about not knowing their homework anymore.

Shuji Hanma.
-He would be shockingly SHOCKINGLY  very very soft almost treating your younger sibling(s) as if they were little babies at first but after a while he would start tease and annoy them more as he is reassured that they are not babies but he would be very chill overprotective over them.

Keisuke Baji.
-He would be very had strong to your younger sibling(s) at first but after a while both them and he would become soft around eachother. He would treat them as if their his own siblings even showing them his wild side. He wouldn't be too much of a softie to them but if they needed help they could always count on him.

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-He would be very friendly with your younger sibling(s),treating them with lots of food, manga and gifts. He would be strong but funny towards them. They would absolutely love his friendly, funny but strong personality. He would be like their older brother who is their friend.

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-He would be very very nervous while meeting your younger sibling(s) for the first time that even they would try to calm and reassure him.Family is a hard concept for him so he would be very clumsy due to nervousness around them but he would try his best to be the best example of a brother which would somehow reach them as they would try from their side too.

Shinichiro Sano.
-He would be very energetic and fired up when meeting your younger sibling(s) for the first time. He already has a lot of his own younger sibling(s) so meeting them wasn't much of a big deal for him as he easily fit right in even they were easily able to get comfortable with him. They easily and quickly fitted like perfect puzzle pieces.