19

Spoiler Alert!!! Read at your own risk!!!

For Characters who do not have siblings,their friends will take part instead.

Takemichi Hanagaki.
- His childhood friends, they are very friendly towards you, always treating you as one of their own members. They help you out a lot and always tease you and Takamitchy.

"AH Y/N!!! Takamitchy is probably at the meeting!!! You could meet him there!!!"

Naoto Tachibana.
-His sister, Hinata would be so sweet and lovely towards you. She would always look out for you and treat you as one of her close friends. She would also be the type to tease you and Naoto.

"Ah! I see Naoto and Y/n! You two must need some time alone together so I'll leave you to it~"

Manjiro Sano.(Mikey)
-His friend, Draken  would consol you for having Mieky as a boyfriend.He would encourage you to knock some sense into Mikey every once and than.
He would also just give a silent knowing smile to you two at times.

*smiling* " Ah! I see both of your are going home together, haha"

Ken Ryuguji.(Draken)
-His friend, Mikey would constantly ask you why and how you actually like Draken or how you even got that through his head. He would also childishly teas you to too much.

"Ah! Draken and Y/n are going on a date tomorrow huh?! Bring me some gifts too than! haha"

Takashi Mitsuya.
-His sisters, Mana and Luna will not leave you alone and if they can't have you with them than they will purposely cry. They would occasionally tease you two with talk about the future.

" When we get older, we want to be
Y/ns Bridesmaids!!!"

Tetta Kisaki.
-Hanma would be the one who found it out himself instead so he would always bug you for not telling him. He would though support you relationship and actually hopes for the best.

"Ahhh! How could you both not tell mee???  This is not dull at all, you two better tell me when your getting married"

Shuji Hanma.
-Tetta would praise you for taming him. He would congratulate but also send you his best regards at the same time. He would over all be amused at it but he wouldn't mind it as now he can actually be the one teasing sarcastically instead.

"I praise you for your bravery, hopefully he won't cause you anymore ruckus. On Wednesday we won't have any events so please go ahead with the plans for two of yours date"

Keisuke Baji.
-Me,I would ask you hundreds of questions. Half proud beacuse he deserves the best and half questioning why a devine person such as yourself would actually go for him. I would be be a super supportive but chaotic tease to you two.

" Ah! If he ever feels hungry just get in his way Y/n than he won't feel hungry anymore and will stop putting the damn cars on fire!"

Chifuyu Matsuno.
-His friend, Kazutora would be very welcoming and trusting of you. He would help you out a lot and first always inform you about anything related to Chifuyu. He would love to see the two if your love bloom forever.

"Chifuyu loves Y/n, Y/n loves Chifuyu and that's awesome!"

Kazutora Hanemiya.
-His friend, Chifuyu would be very excited to meet you wondering how such a nice person like you actually got together with Kazutora. He would support you two a lot and encourage the two of your relationship. He would respect you a lot.

"Y/n brings out the best in Kazutora so I hope they stay together forever!"

Shinichiro Sano.
- His brother and sister, Izana and Emma both would be so suprised that someone actually accepted their brother but once they meet you they would absolutely love you though Izana would be more reluctant. The both of them love teasing you two very bluntly and adore seeing you two being affectionate.

"WAHHHHH!!! The two of you are hugging! You two are hugging! We want hugs too!!!"

---Sorry for the Delay, Author has been falling asleep a lot of times while writing updates---