Chapter 30

'Hey' : Kurama talking
'Lovelies!': Thoughts to Kurama
'I'm': Author speaking
"Back!? (Kinda)": Naruko speech in the physical world

[I haven't proofread it]

So that's the meme I keep seeing AHAHAAHA. (Episode 53 if y'all want to know)

Also Hi I haven't give up yet ig lucky~ I've finished my major exams so i'm just left with some minor ones before i'm free..

I don't want to drag out this story too much nor do I want it to end so unexpectedly so- :D we shall see.
_______________________________________

All three of them managed to make it back to the rooms safely and closed the door shut.

They arrived to see Leorio and Zepile drinking like best buddies at the hotel.

"They were drinking while we were being captured?" Killua commented with an annoyed look. "Ugh... They get to have all the fun." Naruko booed before plopping herself down at the couch.

"Oh! You're back? Come come! Drink with us." Leorio beckoned at the three of them, "Are you dumb? We're minors. Also- aren't you underage too?"  Killua asked with his arms on his hips.

"Hehe mother killua mode activated." Naruko snickered as Killua shot her her a look.

"Well does it matter~? In my country you can drink once you are sixteen." Leorio chuckled with his beet red face.

"Alrighty I don't care Leorio~ Now. Time to hear what we've been through while you guys were enjoying yourself~" Naruko jumped in the conversation with a wide smile.

_ _ _

By the end of Naruko's story, they seemed to have sobered up alot. "I see... I'm amazed you guys escaped alive." Leorio replied with a grave sounding tone.

"The Phanton Troupe's that dangerous?" Zepile asked in slight disbelief.

"Yep.. But anyways, one of the tricks that you taught us came in handy Mr Zepile!" Gon exclaimed before recounting his experience.

"I see.. I'm glad I was able to help in some way." He smiled at them before he began to smoke.

Naruko suddenly became conscious of the build up of smoke smell as her nose scrunched up, after a while she couldn't take it anymore and went to open up the window, "That stinks loserrrrr! Smoking is for loserssss!" Naruko stuck out her tongue at them.

"Aahahaahha! This is some grown adult stuff.. Sorry about that kiddo." Zepile chuckled at her childish response.

"Bleghhh disgustinggggg like the old man who refuses to do his paperwork." Naruko commented.

In Konoha..

An invisible red arrow seemed to have struck Sarutobi at his shoulder, "Ack- who was talking bad about me-" He coughed out.

"Hopefully it is nothing... Hmm back onto the case of this.. Naruko.." He murmured beneath his breath and actually looked at the paperwork.

Back to Naruko.. [After meeting Kurapika- I got lazy to include Naruko in this plan :') ]

"No- how can y'all get kidnapped again-" Naruko murmured to Killua through mindlink with the talisman she stuff in his clothes.

'Because of the plan we made.. We let you sleep and because it would be dangerous if you got involved.' Killua responded.

"I- I'm not that fragile you know.. I could be of great use to you." Naruko sighed.

'Don't think of yourself as a weapon.. I just want to gauarantee your safety completely.'