Mikey // Broken Wings

"I've done my assignment boss." You said as you bow to the Bonten leader Manjiro Sano.

"As expected of you y/n you never disappoint me"

You smiled at his praises. Mikey, Your boss rarely praises his men that's why it's a big deal for you that he sees your effort. You grin at Sanzu showing that you're the boss' favorite.

You love him. You fell in love with him the moment he said that he owns you.

That was five years ago before he builds the Bonten. He found you on the streets getting beaten up and ready to die. You didn't feel any pain anymore. You just accept the fact that you're gonna die in this world and no one will mourn for you.

"Come with me and dedicate your life to me. I now own you." He said looking at you with those empty pitch black eyes. At that exact moment, you felt warm. You felt needed, You want to live for him.

He took you in. He gave you purpose and that is to serve him. Now you are his most loyal man. More loyal than Sanzu. that clown.

You're always watching him. He's always alone eating his favorite dorayaki. Sometimes you wonder... if he let you love him, will you erase the emptiness in his eyes?

"y/n," he said.

"Yes, boss."

"Stay beside me."

"Yes, boss." You sit beside him and he rested his head on your shoulders.

"y/n do you believe in angels?" He asked

"No, boss."

"Well, I do... I know four angels and they're watching over me from there." He points to the sky.

"Sometimes I miss them." He added.

You didn't answer and just listen to him. You don't know what to say because you never believe in gods and angels. You only believe in evil people and how cruel this world can be. The one you experience first hand.

"Have you ever been tired, y/n?"

"Yeah... Tired of this world."

"Me too." He whispers.

He didn't speak for a while. You peek at him, he's now sleeping soundly. You sit still and let him sleep on your shoulders. There are dark circles in his eyes. He doesn't get enough sleep every day. It's like he's afraid to fall asleep.

You removes his hair from his face and stares at it. He's beautiful.

"You are beautiful, Manjiro." You whisper.

*****

You are cleaning your guns and knives when Sanzu walks into your room. He leans his back against your door frame as he crosses his arms staring at you.

"Don't think highly of yourself. Mikey won't even flinch if I shoot you now." He said in a mocking tone. You just gave him a side glance.

"Get out before I shoot you." You said in a calm but threatening voice. Sanzu just laugh.

"If you think that he will love you back, you must be out of your mind. That dude is broken like shattered glass. He can't feel emotions anymore." He stands up and walks towards you. He leans close until your faces are close enough for you to feel his breath.

"If you want you can use me. Think of him when I fuck you." He looks in your eyes. He's dead serious. You slowly get your knife and brush it into his temples.

"You think you can satisfy me?" You asked with a grin on your face.

"Let's see." He suddenly kisses you and you kiss him back. Your hands wrap around his neck while still holding your knife. His hands travel to your back caressing it. He touches your thigh and lifts you, You hook your legs around his waist not breaking the kiss. he take you to your bed and slowly puts you down. He then put his hands inside your shirt and unhook your bra.