069. the restricted section

H I R A E T H

lxix||the restricted section

Maria stumbles slightly as Regulus steps on her foot making him grimace and quietly apologise as the duo creep through the empty halls of Hogwarts beneath the invisibility cloak. Maria rolls her brown eyes at him as they open the door to the library slowly. She carefully looks through the slightly translucent fabric of the cloak, seeing the library as empty before shutting the door and locking it quickly with a simple spell.

Regulus groans in relief when they throw the cloak off them and she gathers it under her arm, "okay, the restricted section is over there." He points and she looks at him with a raised eyebrow.

"We aren't robbing a bank, Regulus, I'm pretty sure it'll be okay if we just open the gate." Maria rolls her eyes at the grey eyed boy who glares at her. "What? You said that like I didn't know."

"Well I'm so sorry, Miss Know-It-All, why don't you lead the way." He gestures for her to walk ahead.

"I was planning on it, but thank you." She says, patting his chest as she strolls past him, Regulus smirking in slight reminiscence as his eyes follow her, being reminded of the Maria she was before she fell in love with him. It felt good, to just bicker with her instead of talk about death and what they're actually going to the restricted part of the library to find out.

"Don't get too cocky, Ria." Regulus grins, tapping her lower back as he walks past her and through the gate making her glare at the back of his head.

"I'm not 'getting cocky'." She snaps, her finger tracing over the spines of the dark coloured books and he chuckles.

"Right, so you weren't begging me to fuck you last night."

"That's completely irrelevant—"

"'Oh my—don't stop, please don't stop'."Regulus mimics making her glare at him with her mouth slightly agape. "It was pathetic."

"You're one to talk." She snaps, grabbing one of the books and flicking through. "'Just like that, good girl'. It's pathetic, Regulus." She smiles and he steps closer to her making her drop the book on the ground.

"Maybe we're both a bit pathetic." He whispers and she nods as she's slammed into the bookcase, tangling her hands in his tousled hair as their lips meet roughly and he grabs her right thigh, pulling it against his side and she jumps slightly, wrapping her legs around his torso.

The books on the shelves fall off as he kisses down her neck, leaving dark red marks down the fair skin making her moan slightly and tighten her legs around his waist, tugging at his soft hair making him groan against her shoulder.

"Who's there?!"

"Shit." Maria gasps, grabbing the book she'd flicked through when they hear Filch's voice echo through the library, Regulus cursing under his breath as he lets her drop back to her feet and grabs the cloak, throwing it over both of them as they rush out of the library, passing a confused Filch on their way.