Chapter 23: Shopping

Still Y/N's point of view. Shocker I know.

"Finally! We're done!"
I said hugging NamJoon.
"Thank you for helping me."
"No problem!"
I walked over to the kitchen with the intent to make lunch, however, there was no food.
"Do you want to go grocery shopping with me?"
I asked turning around to look at him.
"Sure! Just let me grab my mask and hat."
He said.

We put our shoes on and headed out to the car.
"I'll drive there you drive on the way back?"
I asked getting into the drivers seat.
"Sounds good!"
He said and I started driving to the store. We got there and grabbed a cart then began going down every isle looking for something we might want.
"What do you want for dinner? Also, the rest of BTS can come over for dinner tomorrow and can crash here if they want."
I said grabbing tortillas from the shelf.
"I'm sure they would love to come here! As for dinner, I'm fine with anything."
He said. Ok, well even though we just had them, I am craving breakfast burritos. So I'll make those tonight and then for tomorrow I'll make chicken Alfredo Pasta and garlic bread. Then I'll make some cake as well.
We went down the drinks isle and I got some beer, wine and vodka. Some lemonade, some banana milk, which I was surprised they had considering we were in America, and some sprite, and cherry coke.
Then we went to the snack isle and got a bunch of snacks.
"Pick out the snacks they might like. I'll be waiting in line at the register."
I said and walked to the register.
"Hello! Is this all for you today?"
The cashier asked.
"Uh almost. My boyfriend is coming with some snacks. He should be here any minute."
I said placing the groceries on the counter for her to scan.
Not long after NamJoon showed up with the snacks.
I payed and we headed out of the store. A shit ton of groceries in hand.

We put them in the back and got in. Once again, NamJoon put his hand on my thigh and we were on our way home. Throughout the drive back, he was slowly moving his hand further up my thigh, making me more needy for his touch. He knew what he was doing too. That little handsome person was making me needy on purpose. Once he got right to where my thigh ends, he began rubbing little circles on my inner thighs with his thumb. I started to breathe heavier and he noticed because he started smirking and continued to do it.
Once we made it back, we put the groceries away and I made us lunch. Quesadillas.
"Here meanie."
I said handing him a plate.
"Why am I a meanie?"
He asked smirking and taking a bite of his lunch.
"You know why. And that smirk tells me you do!"
I said sitting next to him and eating.
"I have no idea what you're talking about."
He said casually turning on Netflix.
"Netflix and chill?"
He asked. I nodded my head and took our plates to the sink. We cuddled the rest of the night.

_________________________
Hope you like it!

                             -Walrus
                                      (:3 っ)っ