21

Quick side note!

I'm removing bubba from the store. At first I thought it would be cool to have a dog in the story but I'm finding it hard to write bubba in the story.

Thank you for understanding!

..................................................................

I gasp and lean back to get more space. Now instead of a couple inches from my face its now almost a foot away form my face. Why is he so close to me?

"May I help you?" I questioned. Dose this dude not know the thing called personal space? As I glare at him I hear Shane and Kingston walk over to us.

Kingston grumbles something and walks over to meister no personal space and pulls him away. "Sorry about him. He doesn't really get to see girls a lot"

Meister no personal space snaps out of what ever it was and punch Kingston in the shoulder. I glanced over to Shane and see that's hes looking at the two boys with a small smile as I walk over to him.

"Dont let Remy freak you out. He did the same when he met me. Kingston and Remy are friends of the family." Shane glances around the area. Remy has dark hair that clashes with his creamy white skin and glasses thats reast above a freckle.

"Shane who she?" Kingston gestures to me. Shane puts a arm around me really fast which makes me flinch. "This is Frankie. My sister" Kingston and Remy faces go from smiles to complete confusion.

"Sister?!" They question. Both me and Shane nod. "Why haven't we seen or heard of her till now?" Remy pointed at me. Rude much? "Thats cause she didn't live with us until now" Shane said in a 'duh' tone.

I feel kinda dumb because I'm not talking but they are talking about me like I'm not here. I frown at the thought. "Why are we here again? And what dose this have to do with learning something with the car? I mean its been nice meeting you two but I'm confused" I gesture to the area and them the two boys in front of me.

"Remy knows a lot about cars and Kingston races them. So I thought that Kingston could show you so cool stuff and Remy could teach you about the engines." The words, races and engines made the boys face full of excitement.

I thought Shane was going to teach me?  I'm a little unsure about them. I mean they look like good people but I'm still unsure about them. "Ok, what do you want to do first?" Shane asked well rubbing his hands together.

"Engines" and with that said I was pulled to this huge garage its bigger then the one at the house. As we walk around the cars I start muttering what I know about each car we pass. "What are you saying?" Remy suddenly asks

"Huh? Oh um just stuff I know about the cars"

"Oh yeah! She know a lot of stuff about car! I forgot about that" Shane exclaims.  Remy glances at Shane and back to me "You know about cars?" He points at me. I nod twice and move towards a Shelby CS6/8.

"Shelby, along with Paxton, also designed a new variant based on the V6 Mustang. Modifications include a supercharged motor producing 350 hp (261 kW), 20     "wheels bearing the Shelby name and the Cobra badge on each side and the decklid, a 2" drop in suspension, Baer/Shelby 14-inch front and rear brakes, an aggressive front fascia and a dual exhaust. Shelby also created the CS8, a 4.6-liter V8 variant of the CS6. The Shelby CS6/8 was not available as a factory release. However, Shelby had made the CS6/8 kit available for purchase. But then the contract with Hertz GT-H came, and only a handful of CS6/8' were built, making them one of the rarest cars ever built by Shelby. Only 17 CS6s were known to exist. And yet you have one"

I look at Shane and see that he has a smirk and is looking at a very shocked Remy and Kingston.
"I didn't know a German accent could sound so hot" Kingston mumbles but loud enough that everyone could hear him. Remy nods in agreement.

"What did you say?" Shane's smirk is gone and is replaced with a glare. "I didn't say anything man" Remy puts his hands up in pretend surrender as he walks over to me. I laugh a little at the scene, seeing my brother being protective of me. I walk up to him a pat his shoulder

"Thanks Shae"

"Yeah, I dont think she need to learn anything else about cars. Kingston can show you some tricks"

I nod along with Remy. "All right, Frankie make you way to the track while I get a car ready"

As I walk back out side and wait for Kingston to come out with the car I notice that Remy came along with me. "Sorry about earlier, you just look a lot like your dad" I nod

"So I have been told"

"What do you mean by that?" Remy looks at me as I move to look up at the night sky.

Remy Chiyo

Remy Chiyo

He goes with Shane on his missions as back up. Knows pretty much everyone. Knows about the mafia. Helps out when he can.