3 ~ Knowing

Alessandro

I smashed another fist in the bitch's face. He sold his boss, me, for a low sum of money. Now he will get what he deserves.

''For a few bucks, you sold your boss? Tell me for what now or else I'm going to kill your wife and children.'' I said lying. I would never lay a hand on innocent people, especially children.

''Please, Mr. Manchini. Don't hurt them.'' He begged pathetically.

''If you tell me, I won't,'' I said calmly.

''Donatello made me steal your contracts and take an order for the next shipment.'' He started talking.

Donatello Manchini.

My fucking cousin.

I never understood how could your family member be jealous of you? I was fucking pissed.

''He is so smart that he hired a rat. Fucking idiot.'' I cursed, blowing the man's head. The blood scattered around the floor as some of it splashed on my white shirt. That I changed two hours ago.

Fucking hell.

''Clean this up,'' I ordered one of my men and climbed up the stairs to the hallway.

I walked to my room in the mansion. I spent my time in my apartment but when something like this happened, I had to change somewhere.

I opened the wooden door and locked it closed. I was pissed off and in need of a shower.

Taking a five-minute shower and changing in fresh clothes, I plopped in the armchair.

I took my phone out to check the emails when I saw a notification. From that site.

I haven't used it for more than five months. Coming to think of it, I needed to get laid. That would surely calm my wrecking nerves. The last sugar baby was a freak so I had to get away from her.

Hi.

A simple message from the unknown girl. It was so fucking early in the morning and I wanted to get a bit of sleep, but I was curious.

I went to her profile to see that she is 18 years old under the name Milla Jones. Seeing her first name, awoke something in me. Like I heard it before.

I screenshotted the profile and sent it to Kyle. He was a man who could find anything within a few minutes. And he was my most trustworthy man. And my best friend, of course.

Why are you sending this to me? I thought after the last one, you weren't interested.

He sent and I rolled my eyes. The one thing that I disliked about him was his noisiness.

Just do what I told you too and don't question much.

As I sent him, I went back to the messages with the girl. I looked at the picture and tried to recognize the familiar girl.

Her green eyes and dark brown hair. She reminded me of someone. Someone who helped me a long time ago.

So I decided to answer her back and see what will she write.

Hello.

After sending it, I laid in the bed and set the phone on the nightstand. I tiredly closed my eyes and wanted to fall asleep but my curiosity got the best of me and I started thinking about where have I seen her.

I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone as soon as I heard a ding from my phone.

Hi.

I chuckled and wanted to type in something when another message followed.

I meant to ask how are you.

I'm feeling good since such a beautiful girl asked me.

I responded. I waited for a few moments then typed in to see how bold the little girl was. I didn't care if it was too soon, I wanted to test her and see if she is brave enough to accept my offer.

Are you available for dinner tomorrow? I assumed you registered to this site for a reason.

Of course. Tell me the time and place.

I was surprised by her answer. I never expected the girl to make the first movement and accept the first offer made. She was something.

Then the message from Kyle arrived.

Her name is Milla Jones. She goes to Lakewood High and is in senior year. Her family isn't well off and she has a little sister. But she is 17, not 18. She lied about her age.

I raised my eyebrow at his message. Well, the little girl is indeed little. And she dared to apply to a site while lying about her age and dared to send me a message. Oh no, baby, that's not going to work. I hate liars and she had to be one of them. Just when I thought I liked her.

7 p.m., Fiorella, the Italian restaurant.

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting