Note

1) It's the story of Ranvijay aka VR and his wife Orni. They are the side characters of my other book 'Bitter Love'. You don't have to read the other story to understand it. This story can be read as stand-alone. 

2)This book is a dark romance book. It will have 18+ scenes, violent scenes, non-consensual scenes and a lot of trigger warning scenes. If you can't handle these types of scenes then kindly swipe past this book.

2) The whole book is fictional. Name, place characters, events and everything is completely fictional. It has no connection with real life. The writer doesn't promote any kind of violence. It's a work of fiction and takes it as fiction.

3) The readers are allowed to have any kind of opinions regarding the characters. Don't drag the writer for the characters any kind of actions because I won't tolerate any kind of negative comments about me and my writing.

4) The writer owns the whole copyright of this book. It's prohibited to copy any parts of this book. Plagiarism is strictly prohibited. So, don't copy the writer's hard work.
Copyright © 2021 by Artemisia

5) If you like the story then support the writer by following and voting the story. Your valuable opinions will motivate the writer to write more.

6) This story will remain on Wattpad until I finish it. After finishing it, I will surely move this to another platform.