steadfast

Mamoru and y/n had told alpha arufa that they would be helping in the fight against yami, the first course of action was to send the alphas wife along with all the children to a safe location.
That's what was currently being done all children under the age of 13 were packing clothes and essentials it was clear the children were her target and since she only took children they had to be removed and that of course included Aimai.
Y/n's son didn't want to leave he had never been anywhere without his mother or father,one of them was always with him right now he was a weeping mess he couldn't stop the tears as him and the alpha's wife drove away from his parents.

The second course of action now that the children were safe was to find y/n's mothers sister but first they had to know where to start y/n found herself in a room with five people one of them being her ex mate and four of them being males she didnt even know Mamoru had decided he would follow the children and the alpha's wife just to make sure everything went smoothly.
As much as he hated to leave y/n alone he needed to make sure Aimai was safe he saw the child as his own and he wouldn't be able to concentrate if he didn't know Aimai was OK and he knew y/n felt the same way.

​​​​​​​Alpha arufa had explained to y/n that they had tried a lot of things to protect them for her sister,they had tried moving,fighting,protection spells but nothing seemed to work against her sister.

Not only did her sister seem to be immortal but she was also attacking other packs so the alphas and betas of three packs were coming to have a discussion every pack in their area had suffered great losses because of yami and now y/n had to find a way to stop her sister.

While thinking this thought someone went and sit next to her feeling the presence of the person she looked to her right to find a red haired male staring at her she recognized him as the one who was in her room.

She gave him a small smile,he cleared his throat

"Uhm,I wanted to apologize on behalf of Riki I didn't know you were his mate and what he did to you was unacceptable I hope you accept my apology"

"Why are you apologizing?"

"Because I feel bad that my friend did something that horrible"

" there's no need for you to feel bad or for anyone to feel bad for that matter what he did was bad but everybody has different tastes I guess I just wasn't what he liked I don't blame him for that I just think the moon goddess made a mistake yes the way he handled the situation hurt me but its in the past and I'm over it but I appreciate you apologizing."

The man was shocked to say the least even after 3 years of his partner cheating on him he hadn't forgiven her even after she died from being rejected he still hated her he wished she was not at peace even in death he knew he sounded childish but this was how he is.

He wasn't a forgiving person he hated people who betrayed each other loyalty was everything to the red head which was the reason he still hadn't spoken to his white haired friend.

his  friend didn't betray him so he knew he had no right to be angry but he couldn't help it to distract himself from making right with his friend he decided to talk to the girl a bit.

"My name is kenzen senshi"

"Y/n tenshi its nice to meet you senshi-san"

"You can call me kenzen,I'll call you y/n if thats OK"

"Yes ofcourse"

She smile again not knowing what else to say the girl had always been an awkward person.

She didn't like talking and found that in situations where she had to talk her anxiety levels would sometimes go up normally Mamoru was with her so she didn't have to worry about speaking he didn't that she liked to be quiet.

So she forgot how to be with other people she got so used to being with him she forgot how suffocating it could be with people.

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

She looked at kenzen

"No you didn't sorry I'm just awkward"

"Don't apologize it must be hard to be around people you hardly know"

The girl nodded

"Well how about we get to know eachother"

And like that they spent the rest of the morning and afternoon learning a lot about each other the girl had learnt that kenzen was a logical person he was calm and collected and almost never lost his temper he was loyal to the point where if one of his friends didn't like someone he automatically wouldn't like the person and he expected the same in return he loves animals and is surprisingly talkative for some who looks so scary.

The black haired girl had learned a lot about kenzen but he learned twice as much about her he watched and listened to her closely when she talked about  something she loved her heart would pick up speed for example art or reading when she spoke about it her heart rate would increase and when she smiled her face would practically glow he loved listening to her unfortunately she didnt like speaking much.

He would for her to be comfortable enough to talk to him for hours as much as they spoke for hours he was the one who did most of the talking but she listened to every single word he said she didn't just pretend to be listening Luke so many other she took interest in the things he told her asked questions and most important asked his opinions and reason as to why or what he thinks on certain subjects.

He loved this moment but all good things come to an end and their conversation came to and end when they were summoned for the meeting of the other packs.

Mamoru still wasn't back so kenzen decided to stick by the females side.