じゅういち - Eleven

Those are really nice

Mine though...

She looked at herself and sighed low in spirits.

Her costume consisted of boots, long sleeve gloves, high socks and an almost full body suit with a hoodie, all black with gradations of red, and the fabric was heat and fire proof. The costume, however, seemed more like a swimsuit, since it attached to her body, outlining her curves, and left her shoulders and part of her legs at display, something that was starting to make her uncomfortable. She had never worn something so revealing.

In her order she'd asked for a comfortable and discreet suit which covered her body fully and was resistant to fire and heat. The design team, however, decided to make some changes alleging the lack of fabric would help her use her powers.

Now she wanted to know what stupid idiot had this idea.

Probably a perverted.

She suddenly felt a shiver down her spine and hugged herself noticing the reason of the shiver was Mineta who was watching her a few meters away with sparkling eyes and a naughty smile.

"I don't regret anything!" he murmured with dreamy eyes and started to drool.

Y/n blushed but gave him a deadly glance, though the boy didn't appear to be affected. She got pissed off and was so close to kick him but before she could do anything a voice interrupted them:

"Oi, Mineta, stop staring at her! That's not manly!"

Turning around, she saw the red spiky haired boy approach them. Upon noticing she was now staring at him, he undid his upset look and gave her a friendly smile.

"You're Torino, right?"

She nodded, surprised to know he remembered her name. She, on the other hand, didn't even know his. In her thoughts she always referred to him as red spiky haired boy.

"And you..." Y/n replied a bit embarrassed. The boy, however, didn't seem to mind.

"I'm Kirishima Eijirou! Yoroshiku! (Nice to meet you!)" he introduced himself smiling again. Y/n smiled back and bowed making an effort to remember his name.

"Yoroshiku Kirishima-kun. And thank you." she thanked him for warding off Mineta who was now disturbing another girl with black hair and an even more revealing red outfit.

"Oh, no problem! He can't see a beautiful girl wearing a costume like yours that...well, I don't mean yours is that revealing! I mean...it's...hum...nice.. It matches your quirk, it's fire related, right?" he said looking at her and blushing immediately while trying to explain what he meant.