Chapter 15

Izzy's POV

School started back up a few weeks ago and it has been nothing but miserable. As soon as word came out that Michael and I were now a couple, I became every girls target hitten by jealously. It seemed almost unbelievable to other girls who had spent their whole school lives fliritng after Michael were pushed aside by me, Izzy Lovato, a seemingly nobody up intill I decided to date the high school's star quarterback. Also word had grown even more about my family and how I was related to Demi and unsuprisngly a lot of dirt from my past was begining to surface. Thankfully through all of this I had Jackie by my side and Michael too, who everyday would be able to bring down my wall just a little bit further. 

I quickly slipped into my first period class just as the bell rang only to be scolded by my enligh literature professor, Mr. Huff.

"Miss Lovato, the bell means in your seats, not sneak into my class" he snorted motioning me to take my seat.

"She was probably busy snorting up a line" I heard Grace whisper from a few seats behind me among her friends, who since we came back from break have been on my case. I simply flipped her off without looking back and ignored her. 

"Contiuning last class lecture..." Mr. Huff began talking and I multitasked half paying attention and half doodling on the side of my notebook.

A few hours later and dreadful classes the bell dismissing me from school was ringing and I made my way to my locker.

"Hey Lovato I heard you snorted coke off of Ian's abs this weekend, now I don't think Michael will be to pleased to hear that" I again heard the annoying voice of Grace calling from behind as I opened my locker. Just as I was about to say something I heard a familiar voice fire back an insult.

"Really becaue last I heard you were the one sucking Ian's dick this weekend, oh wait or was it Chase" Jackie insulted Grace.

"There's a difference between having a good time and being a whore" I said causing Grace and her group of friends to storm off.

"Don't listen to her, she's just jealous because your with Michael" Jackie eased my temper.

"I know, it's just annoying. I've never had someone constantly throwing shade at me" I said grabbing my books from my locker.

"She'll get tired of it, especially since you don't let her have it her way" Jackie said throwing her arm over my shoulder as we made our way out into the parking lot. 

"Hey babe" Michael said leaning against the hood of his car.

"I'll see you later tonight Iz" Jackie shouted hopping into her car and leaving Michael and I alone.

"What took you so long?" he asked.

"I had to put little bitches in their place" I laughed taking a seat in Michaels car.

"Grace?" Michael cocked an eyebrow as he roared up his engine.

"Nothing I can't handle, plus she's just jealous that I get to do this" I said pulling him in for an intense kiss.

"It's the guys who should be jealous that my girl is so hot"

"Shut up and take me home" I said realizing I was begining to blush.

"Hot and bossy, I can handle it" Michael laughed as he speed off down the road toward our neighborhood. 

We sat in Michaels car parked a few houses down from mine making out. Considering there was always someone at my house, there really wasn't any privacy and Michael had too take off to work soon so we made the best we could. I crawled on top of his lap our tounges exploring eachothers mouths while my hands rested on his chest and his hands tangled in my hair, only separating our lips from one another when air became an issue. Our make out session was starting to get hot when I felt his little friend grow hard under me making me horny so I started grinding my hips over him.

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP*

The car horn went off from my back hitting it scaring both of us.

"Well that's one way to bring a guy down" Michael laughed.

"Sorry baby" I said placing a soft kiss on his lips. I'm not the type of girl to tease a guy and leave them blue balled so seeing Michaels face was extremely funny to me.

"It's okay, plus I gotta get to work and you home" he said as I climbed off his lap and back into the passenger seat.

~~

"I'm homeeee" I shouted as I made my to the kitchen to grab a snack.

"Hey I thought you'd be back earlier" Demi said as I came into her view.

"Oh yeah I got caught up talking to some people, where is everyone" I asked circuling the bar to face her.

"I think mom said something about taking Maddie to practice and Dallas, I dont know" 

"Thanks for the food" I said staring at her plate

"Like I said I thought you'd be back earlier, I can make you something if you'd like"

"Nahh its okay I can makeself something" I said getting up and head toward the cabinets.

"No, it's ok plus you've cooked for me before now it's my turn" she said slightly pushing me aside so I she could take over.

"Just don't burn anything" I joked spinning around on the bar stool and pulling out my phone to check social media.

I began scorlling through Twitter, ever since word got out that i'm related to Demi my feed has gone crazy. I contiuned scrolling through my mentions and came upon a tweet with a picture attached to it. I opened the picture only to find it be a picture of me from back when I was living in L.A. completely shitfaced, with the comment saying "looks like all the Lovato's are crazy whores". I stayed staring at the phone untill Demi snatched the phone out of my hand.

"Why are you looking at these things" Demi said with concern in her eyes.

"Demi give me my phone back please" I said stearnly. It wasn't even that I was upset or angry at her it was more of myself.

"No. I don't want you looking at hate"

"I'll close the app, just give me my phone please" I said again stearnly. Demi looked at me hesitantly but returned my phone.

"Izzy can we please talk" Demi said taking a step closer handing me the food she had cooked.

"Can we please do this another time" I said taking the plate from her hands and going upstairs.

I don't know why seeing that picture got to me so much. I mean that picture was from months ago and I had come to terms that I went a little wild at parties, I guess I was just a little fed up with everyone starting to shove my problems in my face. 

Demi's POV

I'm a little concerned about Izzy after earlier today's incedint with twitter she hasn't come back downstairs   and I don't know how she is taking it all in. I was actually suprised in the way she handeled it all so calm and collected. Maybe I should go upstairs and talk to her.

"Hey shouldn't you be packing" I overheard my mom's voice call.

"Hmm oh shoot I totally forgot about Mexico with Wilmer" I jumped out of my chair.

"When is he coming to pick you up?"

"I think later tonight, thank you so much for reminding me mom" I said giving her a quick hug and running out to my room.

Izzy's POV

I woke up around midnight. I guess all the thinking made me tired, I looked over and to the plate of cold food Demi had made me earlier. I made my way downstairs to heat it up and hopefully find Demi still awake so I could talk to her. I guess now was a good as time as any to finally talk to Demi like she had been wanting to for the past month. I guess everyone was asleep the house was quiet. I peeked through the window looing toward Demi's room and the lights were off too. I guess our talk could wait till the morning.