We did not do the cooking by the book (part 2)

I should also mention before this continues that you should go watch this video just type in 'Markiplier Makes a pie' and it should be the first one the pops up. just know that if you do, do this that it will make a lot of more sense they don't do the shopping part but every this else they do so yes this story is but isn't mine the pie idea isn't mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You, Loki, and Peter were walking through the parking garage it took a little while because you forgot where you last parked your car "are you sure this time that this one is your car? " Loki asked teasingly he was trying to get under your skin and you knew that but you too had a few tricks up your sleeve you just had to wait tell the prefect moment to strike "yes this time I am sure ". This time it was the right car and thank the gods because you we're starting to starting to lose it you were driving and Loki was in the passenger side and Peter was right behind you and that's how it was when we drove there.

It was going to be a little while tell we got there so Peter asked for the aux so while peter was trying to pick a song Loki noticed your hand resting on the glove box and took it as a invitation to intertwine his fingers with yours. You feel something holding your hand so you look to your right only to find your boyfriend staring at you see him smile so you smile right back at him that's when Peter looked up "awww" he says  while looking in between you guys "shut it Peter you said while looking away trying to hide your blushing face Loki and Peter just laughed at your action.

                                           《♢♦〖♚〗♢♦》(this means time skip now)

"alright guys we're here! " you say excitedly they both look up at the store "well what are you waiting for get out " you laugh they both hurry and unbuckle and get out as you are walking up to the store you hear both of them come running after you chucked to your self. You here one of them stop but you still hear one of them running and getting closer just then you feel someone intertwine there there fingers with yours you instantly new who it was it was Loki you start swaying hands together. Peter then got to the other side of you guys did have to move tho once you got to the doors and well lets just say that Loki did not like that one bit but he was happy soon after because that's when you grabbed his hand again.

You got out your list to look what you need first

1. sugar

2. flour

3. cinnamon

4. butter

5. eggs

"ok so it looks like we mite go and grab the sugar first " you say while finding the carts and taking one "hey y/n do you know your way around this place? " Peter asked looking around "pff no " you say while laughing and walking off some where It can't be that hard...right?.

You some how got into the kids isle some how you have no clue "hey y/n want to battle? " you turn around confused at the statement that was said by Peter only to see Peter holding a light saber he then chucks one to you "oh you are so on " you say as you catch the light saber that was thrown to you and you guys stared fighting and not long after you feel strong arms wrap around your waist and before you knew it you we're being spun around. They set you back down and you turn around to see who the culprit was but only to find your one and only Loki  "sometimes I hate you know that " you say with a smirk on your face "oh but you know you love me darling " he says back with the same smirk " *sigh* sadly I do " you say he just stands there with his mouth open "anyways Peter wan't to look for the sugar again? " "ok " Peter still laughing from  the seen before .