13

Jolene's pov:

Weekend was finally here and Akane and Kenji decided we should go to a club and they told me to wear something sexy which I definitely wore. At the club was pretty crowded and loud but this is not my first time in a club and I had high tolerance of alcohol.

"Tonight we celebrate our promotion except Kenji" Akane said before we both drank our whiskey swallowing it "Hey! I got promoted to another class while you guys were promoted to the high school department!" Kenji yelled.

"Can I buy you beautiful ladies a drink?" we turned around to see a man who was wearing a very expensive suit that had really buff men behind him "We're independent women not gold digger, so dissappear!" Akane glared at the men "Then I'll buy a drink for the pretty green eye princess" the man pointed to me.

"I'm sorry but I'm a tourist and your a stranger, so keep your distance" I said with a smile "Here's my card if you need a proper tour guide" the man placed a card into my hand before walking away "That was weird" I said "Did you know who you guys were speaking too?" Kenji asked in disbelief.

"Was it Kevin from home alone?" Akane questioned jokingly "No that was some I don't know who he was" Kenji joked "Don't do that idiot, you almost think I disrespected a mafia" Akane playfully hitted Kenji's shoulder.

"Give me that card, I'll just hook this rich dude up with my grandma" Kenji said taking the card out of my hand "I just love how the way you think Kenji anyways let's hit the dance floor" Akane said "Right behind you sis" I said.

Tadashi's pov:

I don't why Yushiro forced me to come to a club that I own, I entered the private area before sitting on a nearby couch "Why have you brought me here Yushiro?" I asked "Just to drink and release stress" Yushiro said while looking around nervously, something tells me we're not her for a drink and release stress.

"Wait! Isn't that Jolene?" Yushiro said while pointing to the dance floor and he was right Jolene was on the dance floor with Akane and Kenji and she was wearing a very sexy amd revealing dress. And these rich business man in this club wasn't pure, they were literally eye raping her.

"Did you invite Jolene to this club?" I asked "No, I just spotted her and told you" Yushiro said before I left to go and get Jolene off of that dance floor cause I don't want anything bad happen to her, I hate to see tears in her eyes.

Jolene's pov:

I was enjoying myself on the dance floor, I feel like a teenager living her life to the fullest. I suddenly then felt someone held my hand and I was dragged away from the dance floor, I try calling Kenji and Akane but the music was too loud for them to hear.

I then realise was Tadashi, he drag till we were on the rooftop "What's wrong with you?!" I asked angrily "Don't wear such clothes in a club" Tadashi said "Who are you to tell me what to wear, I came here to have fun not to be dragged up here by you!" I said and Tadashi seemed shock by a sudden outburst.

"I was trying to protect and I have reasons" Tadashi said "Then what's the reason?!" I yelled "It's because I love you! Ever since the first day we met I fell deeply for you, I dreamed of having a life with you. It's okay if you don't return such feelings" Tadashi said making me shocked.

I soon realise he was walking away, no! I can't lose him, I can't lose Miako. "I love you too! And yes I fell you ay first sight" I said before the most beautiful thing happened, Tadashi and I shared our first kiss. Our lips moved in sync, it filles with euphoria. Something I dream of sharing with someone I love.......
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Please don't forget to like and comment.

Until then......

Stay safe :)