memories?

Younger Chevron, who then was known as Frisk, looked through Chevron and Error and called out again, "Dad! I'm gonna be late for school!" 

Chevron didn't say anything, though he leaned forward and looked at Error as if making sure that the skeleton could also see what was going on. His short attention span seemed to be focused on "Frisk", so that would mean that Chevron wasn't crazy... at least too much.

Frisk suddenly moved forward, walking towards Error. He lifted his hands up and grabbed Error's arm, shaking it gently.

"Dad, I know where you hide them and if you don't get them I'll just have to get them myself," Frisk said, now locking eyes with the skeleton.

Error's sockets became clouded with error messages, screaming even higher than before. He pushed the kid away from him and fired a gaster blaster, knocking Frisk to the ground. The blast left the kid covered in horrible burn marks and open wounds, but Frisk just looked at Error with a dead expression before bursting into a pile of dust.

Chevron ran out from under the tree and knelt by the pile of dust, running through it with his fingers. Within seconds, he felt his through tightening up but he couldn't care less.

"This is monster dust, you Dial Up dipshit," Chevron coughed.

"BUT WHY DID IT LOOK LIKE YOU AND WHY DID IT CALL ME DAD??!?" Error's voice was so broken and glitched that it made the dial up noise sound like butter. He let out another scream of panic and pushed himself even further against the tree.

"How would I know, you slimy turd? Though, it's kinda weird, because I was thinking about my last day on the surface when it showed up. Like, I was thinking about my dad and how it was my birthday--"

"And great, now I won't be able to see anything for another hour." Error rubbed his eyes with his palms and blinked, but the errors were persistent. "I'm gonna kill Ink when I catch up to him I swear to Gaster."

Chevron frowned, as it seemed like Error hadn't listened to a word he said. His thoughts, however, were cut off by a bright strike of lightning. The kid ran back under his tree, chased by a loud roll of thunder. "Hey Vista, I hate you and all, but I think we should head over to one of the buildings to wait out the storm. The last thing I want is to die alone with you."

"No. I just wanna stand here until I can see again. No way I'm going anywhere with you whilst I'm incapacitated." Error stuck his tongue out but in the wrong direction, but Chevron just rolled his eyes and locked arms with Error, forcefully leading him to the nearest building.

Error, of course, fought back the whole time, slapping Chevron's arm and punching him in the face, but Chevron was much more preoccupied by the sound of distant gaster blasters and screams of agnoy. The last time his head was filled with such noise was the last time he was in Judgement hall,  fighting Sans for the last time...

By the time they reached the building, the two of them were too rain-soaked for them to walk forward without slipping on some grass. Chevron finally let go of Error, who had finally grown tired of fighting Chevron. Error stumbled forward a bit, but caught himself before he completely toppled over.

"Hey! You can't just drop a blind man like that!"

Chevron tried the door, but it was locked. But so were most of the doors in Nowhere. In one swift motion, Chevron twisted the handle so furiously that it gave out, letting the two inside.

Error waved his hand over his eyes and, finally, the errors went away. He took in his surroundings, the cloth covered furniture and decor. He was silent for a moment before flipping his slippers off and plopping himself on the couch. He rested his head in his hands with the standard anime elbows-up pose and said, "With all the white sheets in here, it almost has the comforting touch of the anti-void. Good job, kid. Now, if you don't mind, leave before I string you to the ceiling. Not all of us had the luxury of napping in the ground today and I hate sleeping with your type around."

"You're welcome for getting you out of the rain, asshat." Chevron shifted his arms to an akimbo position.

Error groaned and opened an eye to look at Chevron. "Frisks have a tendencies to kill Sanses while they're sleeping, dumdum. I'm tired of answering your stupid questions, now beat it."

Chevron attempted to retaliate with a defense, but got pulled out of the room by some blue strings. The door slammed shut, leaving Chevron alone with his thoughts.