Chapter 33 - Maul

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"You?" Obi-Wan's expression was one of shock, a yellow Dathomirian appearing behind him.

It was Savage Opress.

The Yellow and Black tattooed brother ignited his lightsaber, forcefully clashing it against Obi-Wan's causing him to stumble. He was much taller than him. Maul jumped down from the rock he was on, his metal feet-like claws digging into the dirt.

Saiph was beginning to wonder if she should disobey her Master's instructions. That's what Ahsoka would do, however- Saiph wasn't the strong Togruta that Ahsoka was, no matter how much she admired her. She glanced at her lightsaber on her belt, her mind scrambling at some sort of plan.

Glancing back at the trio fighting in the street, Saiph could see Obi-Wan was far from winning. From one strike of a lightsaber to a kick- he took each blow, eventually falling to the ground, unconscious.  Saiph let out a quiet gasp clamping her mouth shut at the realization of her mistake.

The Sith known as Maul's eyes shot upwards, scanning the environment. Saiph held her breath, putting up her shields in the force to hopefully remain hidden from him. She could feel his presence in the force- almost like he was running around in it, looking for something- anything.

Maul growled. "Take him back- I am not finished with him yet." He then sneered, "He does not understand yet, we will make him suffer."

"Yes, brother." Savage obeyed, turning of his red lightsaber, the blade slid away. He placed it on his belt.

Watching as the two brothers walked away, Saiph decided that she would go follow them. If she remained hidden enough, and quiet- she would have a better chance at sneaking into their ship. Saiph assumed they had one since Raydonia was very far out. She got up from her squatted position and started to run when a hand grabbed her by the shoulder, causing her to fall back and onto her rear. She fumbled, trying to grab her blade.

"Don't." The owner of the hand whispered harshly, and Saiph turned around onto her knees on the ground. Her hand rested on her belt.

"Ventress?" Saiph was confused to say the least, mouth agape. "Last time I-"

"-I'm not here for you." She said, interrupting the girl. "Follow me."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"So I fly us out?"

"Yes. That is- if you know how to fly."

"I will have you know that I am a good pilot!" Saiph yelled out in exclamation, the Sith and the Padawan were currently in the works of coming up with a plan for Saiph to get back Obi-Wan and for Ventress to well... eliminate the two brothers.

Ventress only looked at the padawan through judgmental eyes, "We will get your Master- and I'll get what I want."

Saiph had her nose still in a bunch and Ventress rolled her eyes in exchange, "Stop pouting- do you remember what I told you?"

Saiph groaned, "Yesss, I go through the bottom where there's an extra grate to enter to the cockpit- you go past me into- wherever they are BEFORE they take off... But I want to fight!"

"You are not going to. You'll get yourself killed."Ventress said as she began to leave the scene. She evidently was not going to be listening to another word from the Padawan. Saiph took a breath in and let out the frustration out of her body. However, she was still annoyed.