Chapter 35 - Maul 2

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}]}

Saiph opened her eyes and looked around, she was still in the closet, the lights hurting her eyes a bit even though they were quite dim. She stood up and opened the door with a swipe of her hand, stepping out into the ship. The soft rumblings of the vessel rung in a rhythmic way, as if soothing her of any worries that may have arisen. Saiph made her way to the cockpit where she saw the two Jedi masters talking.

"Ah Saiph, there you are." Obi-Wan smiled, greeting her, "Take a seat." As Saiph sat down, he pointed to the monitor on the control panel. "The distress signal is coming from here, the Meridian sector, Cybloc System."

"It is close enough to the earlier attack." Stass Allie stated, looking to her right at Obi-Wan. She as currently piloting while Obi-Wan helped with the controls.

"I have a feeling it's them." He replied, pressing some buttons as they moved in. As they towards the station, Obi-Wan looked over his shoulder to Saiph.
He noticed that her mind seemed preoccupied, taking note of it.

"Stay close and stay focused." He said and Saiph nodded.

"Yes master."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"They ought to be flush." The serviceman said, leading the trio in. "Chips were all unlocked. No way to trace 'em." Saiph went to look around one side of the room while the two Masters went to the opposite end. "All done by the two crabbiest Zabraks this side of the Hydian."

Saiph scanned the scene around them. They had safely docked and now saw security droids, all destroyed lying on the ground.

"They were alone?" Obi-Wan inquired, turning around and placing his hands on his hips.

"Yup, yup. What were they, a couple of Jedi gone rogue or something?"

Saiph looked at her Master, Obi-Wan glancing at Stass, before speaking.

"They're not Jedi."

"Do me a favor. Spark up that lightsaber, would you?" The serviceman asked Saiph. Saiph hesitantly pulled out her lightsaber, she looked to Obi-Wan for permission before igniting it. The hum of the blade filled the room as the green blade illuminated the walls.

"Mm-hmm. Well, the droids that got attacked said that theirs were red."

Saiph looked at her Master, she sent a questioning look to Obi-Wan and he nodded in return.

Obi-Wan "They are Sith, and we need to find them before they strike again."

"Well, they took my cargo ship." The serviceman groaned, then paused. "The droid survivor said they heard something about the Sertar sector."

"What is in the Sertar sector?"

"That's where Florrum is." Obi-Wan replied. Stass raised an eyebrow.

"You've been there?"

Saiph crossed her arms, "What can we expect?"

"Pirates." Obi-Wan said and the trio turned to head to their ship

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"We have a match on the cargo ship."

Saiph looked through the cockpit's window, leaning over Obi-Wan's seat. "It seems Maul and Savage have picked up a pirate escort." Obi-Wan stated, stroking his beard.

"Maybe to unload the stolen cargo?" Stands Allie asked and Obi-Wan shook his head.

"I'm not sure the pirate Hondo would have an alliance with Maul and his brother."