Chapter 22

(A/N: Thanks for 1,000 reads! Hope you enjoy. XxD)

******************************************************************

The game was brutal.

Slytherin was leading 90-40 and Leona wasn't happy, even more so because Lucius Malfoy was in the stands.

And she only grew angrier when Oliver's broom was smashed by a bludger, sending him crashing to the ground and leaving her in charge.

"GOLD FORMATION! Twins on me! Ange forward, Alicia, Keeper! AND HURRY UP AND GET THE BLOODY SNITCH HARRY!" she ordered as she held the Quaffle tightly and began to tear down the field, Angelina in front of her, should she need to pass as well as trying to clear a path from the Slytherins.

The twins flew close to her, bumping off Slytherins and aiming bludgers at them as they protected Leona, who got angry at Finch trying to push her and angled her broom upwards as she spurred it as fast as she could go. But when the Slytherin Keeper came at her, she stood on her broom, jumping over him and the tallest hoop. And as she began to fall, she shot the Quaffle from the other side of the hoop, Fred catching her and George catching her broom as the audience roared.

"Freddy, you're on Harry. Help him shake that bludger or else we'll never win this game."

"Got it, Captain," he smirked as George handed her, her broom.

"Idiot," she said as she slid off Fred's broom, jumping on her own as took off down the field, ready to take on Finch again when Lee bellowed over the speakers,

"Harry Potter has caught the snitch! 200-90! GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

"What were you saying about having the best brooms?" Leona taunted the Slytherin Captain who only scowled at her as the crowd cheered, only to stop as a rogue bludger continued to go after Harry.

Even without her wand, Leona didn't think as she stretched out her hand and said the first spell that came to mind.

"Finite incantatem!"

And the ball exploded in a burst of sparks.

While everyone rushed to Harry, Leona stared at her hand, the twins flying up alongside her.

"How did you just do that?" George asked.

"I don't know. I just said the first spell that came to my head."

"Lena you just did wandless magic," Fred said in amazement. "Do you know how rare and powerful you have to be to perform wandless magic?"

"No."

"Well, neither do I, but I'm guessing really rare and really powerful," Fred said excitedly and Leona and George had no choice but to laugh.