Pizzaaa

"Xingqiu! Hurry up!" Chongyun shouted from the kitchen, "The pizzas are gonna get cold!" He laughed. Xingqiu snapped out of his thoughts, turning off the shower and heading out. He just took one of yun's sweatpants and a hoodie. Xingqiu looked at himself in the mirror. The clothes fit pretty normally, just slightly bigger. He headed for the kitchen. "Alright! It smells sooo good" Xingqiu smiled, stealing one of the mini pizzas. Chongyun did the same, but they were a little too hot for him. "Want me to put something on the TV?" Yun asked. "Hmm, we should watch a movie on Netflix or something." Xingqiu responded, reaching for the the remote.
"Alright, I'm gonna take a quick shower and then we can watch the movie" Chongyun said, placing the empty plate in the sink. "Okayy" Xingqiu responded, launching himself onto the couch. Soon enough, he heard the shower start. He turned on his phone, responding to any missed messages of "where they had gone" since they left the party. The truth is, the party wasn't close to ending, he just wanted to leave with Chongyun soon. Xingqiu checked the time, it was already 1;44 AM. They were probably gonna stay up all night though. Xingqiu grabbed the remote and searched for a movie to watch.