4. arguments and confrontations.

Sierra

Sierra

What the fuck?

"He has a girlfriend who's the fucking captain of our rival?" Parker whisper shouted into my ear. My fists were curled together and my eyes were frozen on Kaydon.

I don't know why I feel this sudden anger but I just feel like I need somewhat of an explanation. A girlfriend?? Cameron beside us shuffled nervously as Blake and Ty come near.

Cameron panicked and tried to hide behind me but she tripped on a rock and face planted. Great. Everyone turned and looked.

"What are you guys doing here?" I look up and see Holiday narrowing her eyes at us. Kaydon was standing next to her rather awkward and full of tension. Before I could say something, Parker was about to march up to her but Blake grabbed her arm.

She was contemplating on arguing with him but she stared straight at Holiday.

"We were just about to leave when you two decided to have a full on make-out session near our BUS." I helped Cameron up and she brushed the dirt off of her shorts. Her face was flushed and I know she's nervous. Ty was standing in the back not getting involved with the drama. Blake started to try and walk Parker back. "Let's not."

Holiday snorted and started laughing. "Fucking pathetic how you didn't have the nerve to go up to me."

Fight fight!

No fighting!

Blake freezes and Parker raised an eyebrow. Blake was walking slowly next to me in tons of fear as Parker is walking straight to Holiday. Ty ran in and pushed her back but Parker got a shove to Holiday. Kaydon, unfortunately, caught her but her eyes were full of fire to the back of Parker's head.

"Fucking thought you knew better Kaydon!" she yelled as she stands next to me. I can feel her anger rising as she stares at Ty and Kaydon with disappointment. I could see Ty looking back and forth at Parker and Holiday but Kaydon wasn't even showing any emotion whatsoever.

"You bitch!" Holiday shouted while checking her spandex for dirt.

Ohh, shit.

Shit indeed, conscience.

I charge in her direction with full anger and my body calm. Blake tried to grab my arm but I yanked it away. I'm right in front of her face as she just blinks rapidly like she's a fucking robot. I smiled sweetly and stared right back.

Say what you want about my friends, but if you dare to say their a bitch, you won't see the daylight again.

"Call her a bitch one more time," my voice low and clear.