Fight x In x The x Mist

The girl had honestly zoned out as the Examiner was speaking to them about the ecosystem and why they called it the crooks nest, or something like that. 

The air was a little murky and she could tell that she forest below was foggy, already preparing herself for situations that could potentially occur, such as departing from her new friends or even what she would have to do if she came across a rare animal the Examiner was talking about just moments before. 

You should always be prepared for anything, the girl mentally repeats to herself before her train of thought was cut off by sudden commotion. 

"That's false! He's lying to all of you guys!" Some man started yelling from behind the crowd, causing everyone to look towards the commotion. 

A hurt man comes out, scratches and dried blood on his ripped up clothes. "Look at this!" The man suddenly pulls out a body that kinda resembled a lanky monkey with a face that sorta resemble the Examiner.  

Gasps were heard as people were suddenly switching up on who was telling the truth. "The monkey men like fresh flesh, have long limbs but overall they're weak! They are able to take after man and learn skills to be able to pass as a human being!" The man explained. 

The girl didn't believe it for a second, there was no aura surrounding the creatures, if they were telling the truth she would be able to see some type of nen, she only was able to tell that the man in the suit was the real examiner due to seeing bits of his aura. 

It seemed that Gon, Killua and Kurapika wasn't sold on the facade, Leorio on the other hand didn't know what to believe. 

Before the man could speak any more, several cards were thrown and were planted into the mans face, on the other hand the same type of cards were thrown just to be caught by the Examiner, ultimately proving that he was the real Examiner all along. 

The perpetrator of the assault was none other than the pink haired man that the girl had previously locked eyes with at the beginning of the Exam. 

Shuffling his cards casually, the man who was now on the ground was shifting into the form of the monkey man. 

"He's really the right Examiner, in fact judges are Hunters that do this freely at the jury's request, so there's nothing odd with about a Hunter even from the second zone stopping that kind of attack~." The man cooly stated, his words flow from one sentence to the next as if they were flowing water. It made the girl a bit uncomfortable. 

The Examiner then speaks "I'll take that as a compliment, however, the next time you use such in intervention against me, whatever the reason, you'll be disqualified," 

He just nods acknowledging his response but not saying anything more. 

"Well lets be on our way!" The examiner speaks to the crowd once more, starting his walk once more. 

Despite just walking, the haze begins to thicken. "Lets get to the front, we should keep our eye on the judge. I say it's more prudent to get away from HIsoka." Killua spoke, eyeing the  magician from over his shoulder. 

'So that's his name.' The girl wondered to herself, feeling his bloodlust through the haze, giving her chills down her spine in the process. 

"He wants to kill somebody and he's getting impatient, no doubt he'll use the fog to his advantage." KIllua added, causing the girl to look back at him. 

"Oh, so you can sense it too? The bloodlust?" The girl questioned the silver haired boys intuition. 

"Eh, I just get a bad vibe from him." Killua responds cooly, disregarding the girls first  assumption.