11 & 12

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 11: Eleventh step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 11: Eleventh step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
It's all performed in TV series.

The third party who destroys other people's families loves to secretly text people in the middle of the night, speak intimacy, and deliberately use feelings to bring nostalgia.

Yan Cheng lowered his eyes and stared at the screen of the phone for dozens of seconds. It wasn't until the screen was completely dark that he recovered. After slowly retracting his gaze, he languidly leaned against the table and cursed "ghost "Don't leave", he planned to quietly block Huo Qidong and exercise his not-so-righte rights as a husband. Then, he picked up Chen Jinyao's mobile phone and pressed it brightly.

All the white light on the screen reflected on the face, looking gloomy.

He was thinking about how to do everything without knowing it. As a result, in the next second, the young master Yan, who was a thief, stopped, condensed all his expressions, his eyes were dull, "... …"

A long list of unlock codes, and he knew nothing.

At this moment, Chen Jinyao in the blanket turned over.

The rustling voice was so frightened that Yan Cheng, who thought he was doing bad things, raised his head and held his breath subconsciously, not daring to take a breath.

But even so, but even if he minimized the movement...

Chen Jinyao was still awake. She was awakened by the pain of her urination and the sudden pain in her stomach. After waking up, she curled up and turned around, and she felt a familiar heat flow from her body.

"..." Because she was tired and hard to stop, she actually had the luck to close her eyes and didn't want to open it. As a result, she slowly touched the **** under the quilt with her hands. Well, the warm quilt made her feel completely cool. .

Still dumbfounded, Chen Jinyao quickly jumped out of the bed with her messy hair while she stretched out her white arms and fumbled and turned on the bedside lamp. He lifted the quilt and stepped on the slippers and rushed into the bathroom. I lifted it lazily, glanced forward, and saw Yan Cheng, who was leaning against the wall with white light on his face, quietly like a ghost, and suddenly saw this in the bedroom almost shrouded in darkness. Chen Jinyao was shocked unexpectedly by a figure. She screamed when she looked up and saw him. She stepped back and sat on the bed. When she saw the reaction clearly, she burst into flames. After rubbing it, it immediately became annoying, "It's scary to stand there in the middle of the night, you are sick!"

This roar didn't hold back his energy, and another "repellent storm" rolled in.

Chen Jinyao's complexion changed, and he couldn't take care of it anymore, and forgot to take the change of clothes, and rushed into the bathroom like an arrow from the string.

The door was slammed shut.

Yan Cheng was relieved from the shock of being scolded and sick: "???"

The young master, who grew up in Zhongxingpengyue, has ever heard someone yelling fiercely in front of him and scolding him. He immediately squinted his eyes and started to figure out in his heart, how to deal with this. The tall and thick woman, but halfway through the abacus, Chen Jinyao's mobile phone reminded him like a hot potato: he was wrong first.

It was also performed in the TV series, and family conflicts started from peeking at the other half's mobile phone.

Moreover, it is indeed quite scary for him to stand here without sleeping.