15 & 16

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 15: Fifteenth step
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 15: Fifteenth step
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The call was from Chen Jinlin.

She has no God's perspective.

So naturally, I didn't know that my sudden airborne would cause the master bedroom, which is separated by a few walls, into a situation with gun smoke.

Chen Jinyao asked her to be patient and so on.

As the saying goes, those who don’t know are fearless, Chen Jinlin talked through her mobile phone in a cheerful tone. At the end, she slowly came to the finishing touch: "Sister, I will accompany you for the New Year, are you happy?"

"..." The phone was turned on by PA. Chen Jinyao clearly saw that Yan Cheng, who was already resentful, was completely darkened. His resentful gaze seemed to push her to the ground and rub her hard. He personally touched it. She lifted up the bathrobe that had faded to her waist, put it on, and moved slowly. In the process, she sucked a lot of cold air and sweated from her forehead. Finally, with the tenacious perseverance of Liu Xiahui, she firmly grasped her. The belt was tied with a knot, and her strength was so strong that her thin waist was almost cut off. From the details, we can see how upset Yan Cheng was during this time period after being interrupted abruptly. Chen Jinyao didn't even dare to look at him directly. With eyes that were about to breathe fire, she drooped her eyelashes with a guilty conscience, pursed her lips, pressed her voice and couldn't tell if it was against her will, and said dryly "happy"...

Chen Jinyao couldn't help thinking: You are afraid that your brother-in-law will be hacked to death!

hang up the phone.

Chen Jinyao comforted Yancheng again, she bulged her cheeks, raised her head, and kissed him on the chin with a smile.

But it didn't work, Yan Cheng pulled his hair anxiously.

Then, before Yan Cheng grabbed her warm, she irresponsibly climbed out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom. Looking in the mirror, she would find that she was still a ravaged and pretty face, her face flushed and her eyes flushed. It was full of water, and a slight tick at the end of her beautiful eyes would be able to tame Yan Cheng, who was fierce, and ravage her again.

In fact, Yan Cheng, who slowly followed up with his steps, thought so.

Chen Jinyao slapped two palms of cold water on her face, trying to artificially cool down, but the effect was minimal. After raising her eyes to see Yan Cheng leaning aside through the mirror, she raised her eyebrows and gloated, "Cold water bath?"

I even want to add something more gloating: a cold bath is good for physical and mental health.

But before she had time to add, she heard Yan Cheng sneer unexplainably, and then he walked quickly over and pressed her on the tassel stage, squinted, bent over and lowered her head, and sucked heavily on her neck. For a moment.

He gasped, characteristically magnetic: "Cold baths are useless."

"..." Chen Jinyao trembled and almost softened her legs.

Yan Cheng: "Tsk, get out quickly, now I have to be self-reliant."

"…………………………" The brain fills up a bit, probably because the picture feels too strong, Chen Jinyao's unsuccessful artificial cooling of the cheeks slammed up again, the raging fire can burn people Death, she didn't mention it in one breath, flushed, pushed him away with all her strength, and stared at him: "Rogue."

Master Yan Xiao shrugged his name indifferently.

"Hiss." In the next second, he was stepped on his foot. Before the pain nerves could convey the news, Chen Jinyao hurriedly left the "scene of the crime", leaving only a hurried back in Yan Cheng's sight.