19 & 20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Protagonist MTP » Chapter 19: Step Nineteen
Married to the Protagonist Chapter 19: Step Nineteen
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The south gate of Erguan is generally where internal staff enter and exit.

To put it bluntly, it is the back door.

Therefore, in contrast to the lively East Gate, the road leading to the South Gate looks much deserted. Coupled with a malfunctioning street lamp, it adds a bit of eerie and horrible atmosphere to Shangyan City. Chen Jinyao was stunned for a moment, but was not overwhelmed by this joke.

It's just that the tip of his nose turned red from the frozen ground, and he couldn't help stomping his feet.

After a long while, she trembled and said: "Your ancestor."

"Hiss." The man shrugged and surrendered, left the wall, walked over, took off his coat and put it on Chen Jinyao, and followed her words, "Don't freeze the ancestor."

Entering from the south gate is not a bar lobby.

It is a very short corridor, separated by a wall, with two doors on each side of the corridor.

But I can hear the hustle and bustle inside, the carnival has already begun, there should be a band playing on the stage, and the songs sung by the smoke can make the ears pregnant.

Chen Jinyao listened attentively, and before he had time to marvel at the strength of the Erguan singer, he was pulled into a door by Yan Cheng. Inside the door was a spiral staircase. According to Yan Cheng, "Go up from here is my lounge."

Subconsciously, Chen Jinyao squinted his eyes and speculated with his usual intuition: "This is incredible, it's easy to secretly pass through Chen Cang's little lover."

At the end of the stairs is also a small corridor, plus a pushable door.

The light in the lounge was dazzling, and the moment the door opened, Yan Cheng paused, turned his head and glanced at her, looking up and down through the light, from wearing to makeup, the end of the look, and lazily retracted his gaze: "Well, you are now It's the little lover I brought in secretly." After a pause, he smiled and said, "My wife doesn't grow like you." At this moment, Chen Jinyao is quite different from usual.

"So why don't you let me go to the east gate?" Speaking of this, Chen Jinyao remembered the figure she had just glanced past. She frowned, took off her coat and returned it to Yan Cheng.

There is heating in the room, "I wanted to be directly on the dance floor."

Hearing this, Yan Cheng pondered for a moment, "Would you like me to accompany you to the east gate again? Whatever you want, just go straight down here with me later."

"…………………………No, thank you."

Chen Jinyao rightly rejected Yan Cheng's kindness.

At the beginning, the inspection was just a pretense. Now that I have come, I have to feel it and indulge in the nightlife. The smoke and voice just circulated in my ears. She planned to go down to the first floor and go to the stage to play a song. After thinking about it, she raised it. He patted Yan Cheng on the shoulder, and said earnestly: "Who came to the bar and dragged the family away?"

She now feels that she should not send a message to him in the afternoon and engage in a surprise attack. It's fine now, but she can't get rid of a dog skin plaster.

Yan Cheng insisted on being with her.

However, reality cannot tolerate his ‘persistence’.

Artest knocked on the door and entered the lounge.