ᴇᴘɪꜱᴏᴅᴇ 8

park beomi p

park beomi p.o.v

jihoo and i visited nanny early this morning before going on the school field trip.

jihoo seemed excited. he bounced around the house all day yesterday while packing. it was endearing, really.

but now, waiting to get on the bus, with all the kids being thrilled... it was more annoying than ever.

i scrolled through my phone as jugyeong took gross-i mean cute-pictures of sua and taehoon.

i felt someone tap my shoulder and looked up. no one. i turned the other way and seojun was smiling at me.

"what the... look at them. are they also a couple?"

seojun and i were wearing matching clothing.

how coincidental. a coinkidink, if you will.

"what's going on? why are you guys matching? are you guys making a surprise announcement of your relationship?"

i smiled sarcastically as sua showed her excitement.

"as if."

"park beomi, i think that's what you were going after. did you want to become my girlfriend that badly? should we just start dating?"

"han seojun. do you want to get slapped that badly? should i just beat you up? aish, put on your jacket and cover up."

"i don't want to. i'm hot."

...in the appearance way. ahaha, kidding. i'm totally kidding.

"put your jacket on right now, sir."

"i don't want to. i'm hot."

"i heard you the first time, now put it on."

"suho is here."

our attention was quickly diverted to lee suho. he was staring at seojun.

we haven't even gotten on the bus and i'm already done with everyone.

we started boarding the bus. suho asked me to sit next to him. i found it strange.

but i found it even stranger that he also asked jugyeong to sit next to him.

the strangest part yet, is that sujin sat next to him.

wait no, it gets even stranger.

seojun also asked me to sit with him.

"why?"

"ah well, fine. jugyeong, sit."

"so now you're giving up my seat?"

"n-no. i, i saved the seats for both of you... to sit together."

i eyed him suspiciously. jugyeong and i sat in the seats seojun supposedly saved for us.

we arrived and everyone was hyped for the trip. even the teachers.