C͎u͎t͎s͎ ʕ Langa Hasegawa x Reader

First Sk8 one shot! Oh I'm so excited thank you for requesting this! I'm sorry it too a long time but thanks for waiting again I'll try to write them all!

Reader is female and it's Fluff!

Requested by @Kayden_Stoner

Anime is Sk8 the infinity streaming on "websites" and perhaps others!

Enjoy~
________________________________

"Ugh no for the last time Karou I don't want to learn calligraphy!" You groaned seeing him push the alphabet page in the fancy handwriting in front of you.

Karou, or as you liked to mess with him as Cherry, pushed his glasses up with a composed sigh. "I didn't necessarily give you this assignment as an option but as a task that you need to complete. You know your father with get his temper up without this." The male continued to write his own sign.

He was and had been your calligraphy 'teacher' for the past six months.

Those months were the slowest as you never improved, the only thing on your mind was skating.

Y/n
When you're gonna skate instead of being with peepaw < 3

You held in a snort texting your number one skating friend.

Though back on topic to your new work compared to Karous was much more perfect and clean than your black ink dotted one. "But this ones- okay. Look it's a cute dog who doesn't like dogs?" You waved your paper in front of him in the shape of a fluffy pet.

Karou looked at you with a hard stare. "Your fathers allergic to them." He didn't blink once as you slowly put the paper down.

"Oh— right." You slowly cringed realizing the time his hands got all swollen with the stray dog you picked up from school.

There was a sudden knock on the door of Karous small working dojo.

"Who's that? I'm positive I never invited anyone-" "But I did!" You finally grinned throwing the paper to the ground and picking up your bag.

Sensing a knock again, you quickly opened the door seeing Reki with a ready hand.

"Y/n!" Your red headed friend smiled from ear to ear, nudging his head to the board behind him.

He had been decking you a new board for a whole week after your other one- your other one fell into a river.

"Wow! Thanks Reki!" You quickly hugged him going back to see your new favorite board.

"Hi Cherry." Reki smugly smirked knowing how much the older man dreaded that name outside of the 'S' community.

"Oh lord give me strength." Karou had an irk mark already placed in the middle of his forehead. "Y/n you know you can't skate why bother going out on a board?" He called out to you from his seat.

Just at the perfect moment to see you fall off the skateboard in which it flew for a good two seconds.

"I see your point." Reki whispered in response to Karou as you rubbed your elbow that bumped on the hard concrete floor.

"There are no points, it's a skateboard." You stood up walking over to your thankfully not scratched board smiling over towards Karou.

My strength is gone. Karou sighed. "Your lessons are done for today Y/n, have fun getting killed on your skateboard." He threw your many failed pages into the garbage.

Your smile lit up. "Thank you Karou! Let's go Reki!" You grabbed your friends board placing it in front of yours.

You then proceeded to grab his hand and made him stand on his board as you went to yours still holding on. "Go Reki." You nudged him wobbling on your skateboard.