𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 78

Tanjiro had finally woken up after a long time so I immediately went to see him. "Y/n! Yo-" I cut Tanjiro off by slapping him across the face.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?" the Kakushi yelled. "Why did you leave me!!" I yelled. "I'm sorry!" Tanjiro said while frowning.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw something moving and I looked to see Genya staring at me eyes wide.

"Oh hi Genya!" Tanjiro said. "Hi bye" He said before ducking under the covers. "Tanjiro! theres this thing called pillar training! everyone left today because of it! are you gonna do it?" I asked.

"No my leg is broken I'm sorry" Tanjiro said. "That's okay! I'm helping the pillars instead of participating! it'll be fun!" I said.

"That's nice!" Tanjiro said. "Speaking of nice Zenitsu and Inosuke told me you broke Inosuke's ribs and then you yelled at Zenitsu!!" I said.

"Well!! he was trying to hurt Nezuko and Zenitsu was being disrespectful!" Tanjiro said. "I see" I said.

"Hey Tanjiro how did you find out about the demon slayer corps?" I asked. "Oh right I don't think I told you! Well after Nezuko first turned into a demon Giyu tried to kill Nezuko but let her go!" Tanjiro said.

"It's because he's emo that's why he did it" I said. "Emo?" Tanjiro said. I nodded. "I think he might just be sad" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah maybe... but that means he's emo" I said. "Oh wow okay" Tanjiro said. "Shinobu told me his ponytail was a duster but apparently it's not" I said.

"A duster!?" Tanjiro said. "Yeah! I've never seen his with his hair down!" I said. "I barely see him smile" Tanjiro said.

"Oh! when we were on a mission together he laughed when I ran into a wall and when I dropped my donut! he's so evil! But he also laughed when I first started talking!" I said.

"Are you sure Y/n?" Tanjiro asked. "Yes Gonpachiro!" I said. "Did Inosuke teach you that?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah! he made me and Nezuko repeat his name for an hour straight! and I lost my voice!" I said. "HEY!!" I turned to see Lilo.

"Can you please be quiet" Genya said. "SHUT UP SHINAZUGAWA!!" Lilo yelled. Genya just rolled his eyes turned and hid under the covers.

"Oh do you remember Lilo Tanjiro?" I asked. He nodded. Tanjiro was about to say something but he cut him off.

"No" Lilo said. "You didn't even let me say anything" Tanjiro said. "Kay" Lilo said. "I'm tired" I said.

"I'll help you!" Lilo said grabbing my hand. "MOVE IT SHINAZUGAWA!!" Lilo yelled while kicking him.

"This my be-" Genya stopped when he saw me. "I was just joking you can take the whole bed" Genya said eyes wide. (Justice for Genya😔✊🏽)

"No it's fine can I have a donut?" I said. "Here you go!" Lilo said handing me a donut. I took the donut and broke it in half.

"Here have half" I said holding it out to Tanjiro. "Are you sure?" Tanjiro said. I nodded. Tanjiro was trying to take the other half of donut but I held onto it.

"Tanjiro take the donut!" I said. "I can't you're holding onto it!" Tanjiro said. I let go of it in defeat.

"Just eat it" I said before shoving my half of the donut into my mouth. "You were strong Y/n" Lilo said patting my back.

"I just did what needed to be done..." I said. "Why are you acting so dramatic it's just a donut" The kakushi said.

I gasped. "It's not just a donut! donuts are the sacred covenants of the world!" I said. "No it's a food" The Kakushi said.