¹⁸ ❘❘ ᵉˡᵉᶜᵗʳⁱᶜ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ༉·₊˚✧

ੈ°˖✧ ᵉˡᵉᶜᵗʳⁱᶜ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ▸ ʙᴏʀɴs

⋆ ˚✧༺♥︎༻✧˚ ⋆

Your dumbfounded self continue to gawk at his beaming countenance. Still in pure disbelief and it seems that what you were seeing right before you, is something you really just couldn't wrap around your head at the moment.

The Fukurodani's mighty captain and the former Japan's top 3 aces, Bokuto Koutarou, is standing in your front door in flesh. Clad in a casual wear instead of the volleyball jersey that you were accustomed to see him wearing.

"Hi manager-san! I didn't know you live around this neighborhood area!" He blurts out the obvious, grin reaching his eyes.

"Uh, what are you doing here?" You straightforwardly asks him, but flinch afterwards when you convey how rude your blunt question appeared to be. Clearing your throat, you apologize to him and invite the boy in, not wanting to let him stand outside any more second where he is vulnerable to the raging storm.

He take off his wet sneakers and place it on the shoe rack. You take his green jacket that was soaked by the rain, which leaves him in grey shirt and black jeans. Walking to the bathroom, you toss it on the red laundry basket, planning to just wash it later. Bokuto's curious, bright golden eyes dart around your small house, noting how plain and empty it was. It only consists of a clean futon located in the very corner where a couple of stuffed animals layed upon ―which mostly consists of monkeys and a few of your favorite animal―, an old wooden closet next to it where your school bag was leaning onto, a small low table pressed against the wall below your bed, a small kitchen area with sink in the other corner, and another door that leads to a small bathroom.

And that's pretty much everything. Nothing more, nothing less.

In his mind, he couldn't help but wonder if you get lonely by living alone. All by your lonesome self.

"May I ask why are you around my neighborhood?" You asks him once you return from the bathroom, pulling him out of his trance and look at you.

"Ah," Bokuto scratches his exposed nape sheepishly with a grin, recalling the major reason on how he ended up here. "I was actually on my way home, but I decided to find a shortcut since I travel by foot, but I kinda got lost around this area."

"Then why didn't you try calling someone for help?"

"My phone was already dead 'cause I forgot to charge it this morning... aaaand I left it at home." He explains with a pout at his misfortune today then whiningly adds, "Man, luck's definitely not on my side!"

After hearing his story, a sigh propels out of your system as you ponder on how you'll deal with his case. You're far from being heartless and inconsiderate cruel person to simply just send him home. Of course you will never do that, especially not when there's a violent weather that's raging outside in the streets. And even if there's not, it's still too risky to venture outdoors at night when crimes have a high tendency to happen compare to daytime.

Sympathizing with the owl-like captain's current situation, you spoke, "Considering that it's not safe to go home since there's a storm surge... I guess it'll be the best choice for you to stay here tonight."

A wide grin claims his lips as his eyes gleam with joy, replacing the sheepish expression he had recently. Out of jubilation, he plant his large hands on your either shoulder blades. "Waaah­― REALLY MANAGER-SAN?!"

Visibly flinching from the sudden close contact and his exuberant voice, you flash him a meek and awkward miniscule smile along with an assuring nod. "By the way, do you remember any of your family members' number? I'm pretty sure that they're worried sick that you're still not home, and they don't have any idea regarding your whereabouts."