Chapter 8 '{Hogwarts}'

Harry was reading a book when someone opened the door and shouted at him and the others.

"I heard Harry Potter was here, but why he ever want to sit with some slimy snakes like you." Ron sneered at them

"Maybe because 1) They were not as rude as you coming in demanding for Harry Potter and insulting the people he sits with, 2) he can sit with whoever he wants and 3) They are not as dumb as you, don't you know that snakes aren't even slimy." Harry said thinking why the hell he even befriended him when he was this rude to everyone.

'oh yeah, I was an abused, lonely kid who never had any friends or real family.' Harry thought

Ron then was so red that it matched his hair and left,

After a while, they got interrupted again by miss-know-it-all, asking if they seen a toad for a boy named Neville, they said no, and after that Harry was annoyed so he locked the doors, so only people they allow will be able to come in.

Harry was feeling Abit nervous, he hasn't been here in a while because he is always on a mission, and that he didn't really know what house he will be in, though it will be either Ravenclaw or Slytherin.

"The firs'-years, Professor McGonagall," said Hagrid.
"Thank-you, Hagrid. I will take them from here."

"Welcome to Hogwarts,"said Professor McGonagall. "The start-of-term banquet will begin shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory and spend free time in your house common room."
"The four houses are called Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Each house has its own noble history and each has produced outstanding witches and wizards. While you are at Hogwarts, your triumphs will earn your house points, while any rule-breaking will lose house points. At the end of the year, the house with the most points is awarded the House Cup, a great honour. I hope each of you will be a credit to whichever house becomes yours."
"The Sorting Ceremony will take place in a few minutes in front of the rest of the school. I suggest you all smarted yourselves up as much as you can while you are waiting." Her eyes lingered for a moment on Neville's cloak, which was fastened under his left ear, and on Ron's smudged nose. Harry nervously tried to flatten his hair.
"I will return when we are ready for you," said Professor McGonagall. "Please wait quietly." Then she left

Harry then heard whispers about how are they going to be sorted, he then heard Ron say, " My brothers told me you have to fight a troll."

Harry thought that was ridiculous, how would any first years know how to fight a troll... Except himself of course.

The doors then opened and the first years were amazed by the ceiling, he then barely heard someone said, "The ceiling was charmed to look like the night sky, I read it in The Book Hogwarts: A History." He then continued to block out the sounds until he heard his name.

"Harry Potter"

Silence filled the great halls, until they got out off there shock, people were whispering while leaning in trying to find his scar.

'Hello again, Alastair' Harry thought

'Indeed, nice to meet you again, Harrison.'

Vote who should harry be with:

Draco (1)

Tom (1)

Blaise

Fred and George or separate

Anyone with a good reason

Poll has ended