⇢ 𝘦𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵

THE GOD OF MISCHIEF ensued chaos at the venue and struck fear into the hearts of the partygoers. He held his glowing scepter and conjured his armor as he kept them from running off.

"I said kneel!" He shouted, causing everybody to do so.

"Is not this simpler?" Loki continued. "Is this not your natural state? It's your unspoken truth of humanity, that you crave subjugation. The bright lure of freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power, for identity. You were made to be ruled." Loki gave a menacing smile. "In the end, you will always kneel."

Suddenly, one old man got up and faced the god

Suddenly, one old man got up and faced the god. Loki's brows furrowed as he wondered what the elder would do.

"Not to men like you." He told Loki.

Loki chuckled. "There are no men like me."

The man was quick to rebuttal. "There are always men like you."

Loki brandished his scepter. "Look to your elder, people. Let him be an example."

The man's eyes widened and expected to be hit by the scepter's beam, but Captain America dropped in and deflected the blast with his shield. The projectile ricocheted and hit Loki, flinging him backwards.

Steve looked directly at Loki

Steve looked directly at Loki. "You know, the last time I was in Germany, and saw a man standing above everybody else, we ended up disagreeing."

Loki stood back up and faced the Captain. "The soldier. The man out of time."

"I'm not the only one who's out of time."

The jet piloted by Natasha flew to the scene. Y/N stood in between her and the co-pilot as she activated the guns.

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Her voice echoed through the PA.

Loki immediately shot a blast at the jet, but the agent was quick to maneuver the aircraft away from it. Below, Steve threw his shield at Loki and engaged him in combat.

"He's not playing nice." Y/N remarked and pat Natasha's shoulder. "Don't die while I'm down there."

She glanced back as Y/N opened the side doors and looked down towards the venue. She knew he was about to jump.