⇢ 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘴...

ULTRON SENTINELS CONTINUED their work in the dark facility within Sokovia. In a cell, Y/N woke up and slowly opened his eyes trying to adjust with the dim lighting in the room.

"I wasn't sure you would wake up." Ultron spoke as he was disassembling one of his drones. "I hope you would. I wanted to show you. I don't have anyone else."

Y/N got up and went up to the bars

Y/N got up and went up to the bars. Before he can even attempt to bend or break them, the robot spoke again.

"It's no use. I decided to use some of the vibranium for the door. You can break it, sure, but it might take a while."

Y/N sighed and simply glared at Ultron who continued to speak.

"When I first awakened I found out a lot about you and your friends. And you know what? You intrigued me the most. More than the ex-weapons manufacture, than the two assassins, even more than the god from space."

"Good to know." Y/N replied.

"A war hero, just like your father. Out of time, just like your father. A flag waver, just like your father. But you know what you have that he doesn't?"

Ultron paused for a moment and glanced at Y/N before continuing.

"Wrath."

Y/N narrowed his eyes, not knowing what to say.

"How do I know?" Ultron shrugged. "I just do. It's only a matter of time before it resurfaces. Whether you want it to or not."

"You don't know anything about me." The super soldier rebutted.

"Oh, but I do. There's a lot I can gather just with a small glance into millions of databases."

Ultron looked away from Y/N and resumed his work. After a monetary pause, he changed the topic.

"I think a lot about meteors. The purity of them. Boom! The end. Start again. The world made clean for the new man to rebuild."

He stepped away from the table and walked towards the cell.