⇢ 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘤𝘺

THE SUPER SOLDIER looked at the crossword puzzle in front of him. He's been at it for a while now, frequently adjusting his cap and tapping the table in frustration as he tried to solve one of the clues.

"You look like you're having some trouble." Wanda spoke through the comms. She sat a few tables away also wearing a hat in an attempt to stay incognito.

"Do you guys know a six letter word for strong, as a storm?" He asked.

"You're actually doing that puzzle?" Sam replied.

"I gotta pass the time somehow."

"Severe." Natasha gave an answer from her seat across the room.

Y/N looked at the puzzle and wrote the word

Y/N looked at the puzzle and wrote the word. "Wow, duh. I can't believe I didn't get that. Thanks, Tasha."

"That was going to be my answer." Sam added.

"I'm sure it was." Natasha responded in a sarcastic manner.

"Enough with the puzzles, guys." Steve said in a stoic tone. "Wanda, what do you see?"

It was now back to the task at hand: Apprehending Brock Rumlow AKA Crossbones, who had been hitting police stations around the world for their firearms. The Avengers were in Lagos since their intel pinpointed Rumlow to strike there next.

Wanda glanced back and saw two policemen in front of the bank.

"Standard beat cops. Small station." She looked again before turning back around and sipping her tea. "Quiet street. It's a good target."

"There's an ATM on the south corner, which means?" Steve asked again.

"Cameras."

"Both cross streets are one-way."

"So compromised escape routes?"

Y/N chimed in after solving another crossword clue. "Means our guy doesn't care about being seen. He isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out."

"You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" The Captain asked the witch.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute."

"It's also bullet-proof, which means private security...which means more guns...which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha added from her table.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda remarked before taking another sip of her tea.