⇢ 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦𝘯 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦

THE RED ROOM was a facility that floated in the sky above Belarus. Agents took Natasha and Alexei to a holding area while scientists took Yelena to operate on via Dreykov's orders. Melina walked through the corridor and looked through a door where the Widows were training.

 Melina walked through the corridor and looked through a door where the Widows were training

She walked into the general's office and saw him sitting at his desk. Taskmaster was in the corner of the room standing at attention.

"My God." He got up and walked toward her. "Look at you. So, uh, how was the family reunion?"

"Oh, it was awful." She replied. "They were clingy and too emotional, and needy."

Dreykov chuckled. "Just like old times, huh?"

"Hmm."

"Yelena Belova." He said. "What's the deal with her? She was the only one affected, right?"

"As far as I know, yes." Melina answered.

"These gasses and antidotes, it's a pain in my ass. It's a problem. You need to sort it."

"I have nine pigs that will require attending to in my absence."

"Don't give a shit about your pigs." He responded and sat her down in the chair by the desk. He forcefully placed a hand on top of her head. "Cut her brain out...Hmm? Identify the weakness."

"What about Romanoff?" She asked.

Dreykov sat on the edge of his desk and faced Melina. "She's a traitor. She turned her back on her people. On her blood. She had nothing. I gave her a home. I gave her love." He stated. "Put that thing in her you do. You know, uh, chemicals. Turn her into one of your pigs." Dreykov smirked. "Can you imagine what I could do with not just one...but two Avengers under my control?"

Melina showed a slight expression of confusion at the mention of two Avengers. Dreykov took notice but kept it to himself for now.

"Wouldn't you like to speak to her first?" She asked.

"When you look into the eyes of a child you have raised, no mask in the world can hide that."

Dreykov reached over to touch her face but Melina quickly grabbed his wrist. He kept going, and she eased her grip and allowed him to tap the side of her temple. Her face glitched and distorted before the general peeled off the photostatic veil along with her wig.

 Her face glitched and distorted before the general peeled off the photostatic veil along with her wig