⇢ 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺

Y/N WONDERED IF it was really possible to move on. For him it was hard, but he thought about the other half of the universe that was dealing with the same thing. There were kids without parents...parents without their kids...people without their partners. Other folks probably had it worse and he couldn't keep dwelling on his grief.

It had been a couple weeks since Thor murdered Thanos. The Asgardian hadn't been at the compound since then, and the last they heard was that he settled in Norway with a few of his surviving people.

Tony hadn't been back either, but Y/N didn't blame him. After almost dying in space he preferred to spend all his time with Pepper. A part of him also figured Stark still had a grudge against Steve from what happened in Siberia and the whole two-year split up.

Carol Danvers bid them well and went back into space. But she said she'd keep in contact with them if they ever needed anything. Same went for Nebula and Rocket, who left in the Benatar. Banner also moved out, wanting to isolate himself for a while to figure out his situation with the Hulk.

The people who stayed at the compound were Y/N, Natasha, Steve, Pietro, and Rhodey. It felt a bit lonely, since most of the staff that was once there had gone. Helen Cho, who fortunately survived the snap, reunited with them and said she'd stop by time to time.

But there was one person Natasha thought about during the two weeks...Yelena.

She hadn't been able to contact her and feared that her sister had perished. Y/N hoped that wasn't the case and comforted Natasha. But they ended up getting the answer to their question not long afterwards...

"We have a guest at the door, Lieutenant." FRIDAY informed the soldier in the lounge. Natasha had entered the room right when the A.I spoke.

"Do you know who it is?" Y/N asked FRIDAY.

"I have no records of her. Would you like to see the feed?"

"Please."

A projection came out of the counter they stood by and displayed the feed outside the door. It was a short blonde-haired female, waiting with hands in her coat pockets. Immediately, Natasha's eyes widened as she looked at the screen.

"Oh, my God."

She ran out of the lounge and through the hall. Y/N followed close behind and the two made it to the door. Natasha quickly opened it and looked into the eyes of her sister.

"Natasha

"Natasha." Yelena said with a surprised look.

The older blonde lunged at Yelena and hugged her. She reciprocated the embrace and nestled her face against her shoulder.

"Thank God, your okay." Natasha said with her voice breaking.

"You don't know how happy I am to see you." Yelena replied amidst the hug.