⇢ 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

SUNLIGHT LEAKED INTO the room through the slivers of the curtains, brightening the unlit room the couple was in.

Natasha stirred awake and looked over to see her husband still in his slumber. She smiled and leaned over to place kisses along his jawline, which caused the man to react with a murmur.

"Good morning, милый (dear)." She said in a soft tone.

"Not yet." He muttered. "I'm still dreaming."

His wife smirked and started kissing him again, also moving down to his neck. Y/N let out a chuckle and finally opened his eyes.

He turned to her. "I said was dreaming."

"You still could be." Natasha replied as she placed her hand on his chest. She started to move it downwards under their covers.

Y/N laughed. "Right now? You know Maggie has to wake up for school soon."

"Steve could take her."

"Nah, he did yesterday."

"Rhodey can."

"He's going to Mexico in a couple of hours."

She sighed. "Fine. How about Pietro?"

"He doesn't even have a license, mostly because when doesn't need a car." He replied. "And I don't want her on his back going at the speed of light."

Natasha chuckled and looked over at the clock before turning back to him.

"We got fifteen minutes 'till seven, though." She said.

Y/N nodded

Y/N nodded. "I'd say that's plenty of time."

They smiled and started to kiss. Natasha got on top of Y/N and was about to have her shirt removed, but rapid footsteps in the hallway alerted them.

They knew exactly who it was from.

"Ma! Dad!" Nikolai called out.

Natasha quickly got off of her husband as the door opened. Their four-year-old son ran in and climbed onto their bed.

"Wow. Look at who's awake." Y/N remarked as the boy got in between them.

Despite the moment between Natasha and Y/N being halted, they were happy to see Nikolai. Natasha smiled and rubbed the top of his head.

"Why are you up so early?" She asked.

"Dad's going to take me to see Uncle Tony today." He answered.

Nikolai loved going to Tony's cabin and was also good friends with his daughter, Morgan. Y/N remembered that he told his son last night that they were going today.

"Yeah, we are. But not right now, buddy." Y/N said with a chuckle. "Not until a few hours."

"Why not now?" He asked.