hopeless devotion

rubies cascading down my spiraling veins and fresh lavender bruises sprouting from lips- how much more should i ruin myself to finally be loved you? i wonder whether you bleed rotting crimson like me that stains like wine, my bloodstains imprinted on your neck- or do you bleed the golden ichor that carries the cruelty and lethal beauty of gods. my skin on yours, my cherry candy lips against yours- its hopeless devotion darling but you couldn't care less. you reek of frangipani scented cataclysms but to me you're still somehow a synodic coalescence of cosmic stardust.

serpentine touches slither down my hollow spine as you fill my voids with your nectar drizzled lies. they should build us two graves, one for me and one for the dead love between us that rips my skin with its raw frosty venom. i watch as your slender fingers skim across the moonlit ivory piano keys, creating a sepulchral cacophony of the reasons why i should have never loved a snake like you. i let you rip my grotesque heart to shreds till carmine seeps between your nails, while i stare at your nicotine stained lips that only knew how to carry sugary sins.

i cut open my arteries one by one- brachial, radial, subclavian, jugular, carotid- till they run dry bleeding for you. darling, didn't you see that to me you were a god amongst dissolving skin and crumbling bones? hopeless devotion, i carve out those words onto my bleached ribs, with knives so that you finally notice me amongst the glimmering lights and evanescent moons that drowned with the flickering light of the stars. but what a fool i was to believe that you could be anything less than cruel. build me another grave, so that i can sever your veins with my cyanide tongue and gaze at the morgue of our ruined love.

-

a/n

i have no idea what this is but i got bored so i wrote this <3 also i swear i'll reply to your mb messages as soon as i can :,) i love love love you all <33

* re-disappears*