Chapter 3 - That Girl

"Onii-chan!" Mana says happily while running up to hug him. "That's Aoi nee-san! She brought us home because we were scared of the dog in the way."

"Brought us home..? Luna, Mana.."

The both of them look nervous as their secret adventure outside was revealed to their brother.

"I told you guys to not go out alone! It's dangerous!" Mitsuya sighs. "Thank you for bringing them home..." He says while looking at me, waiting for me to give him my name.

"Suzuki! It's Suzuki Aoi."

"I once again thank you for taking care of my sisters, Suzuki-san. I'm Mitsuya Takashi. Sorry if my sisters were bothering you." He scratches the back of his head. 

"No, not at all! They were really nice. I'll get going now... Mitsuya-san." Talking to him felt so weird, probably because I know almost everything that's going to happen in his life and the only thing he knows is my name.. 'I'm sorry ㅠㅠ'  I think to myself, feeling a bit guilty.

"It's okay if she comes to play with us again right Onii-chan?" Luna asks hopefully.

"You should not bother Suzuki-san like that Luna, she could be busy." Mitsuya sternly replies while Luna starts looking a bit teary.

"No No! I'm really not that busy so I'll come visit if I ever get the time... If that's okay with you?" I say, hoping to stop Luna from crying.

"I'm really sorry about this Suzuki-san. They tend to get a bit lonely at times and they already seem to have taken a liking towards you. I'll have to ask you for this favour." He looks at me apologetically.

'He's really so sweet...'

"It's alright!" I smile. "I really enjoyed their company too. Well then, I'll take my leave now." I say and wave goodbye to the girls. 

"Onii-chan! Ask her for her number!!" 

"Eh?!" Both me and Mitsuya say in unison, surprised at Luna's words.

"If we want to play with Aoi nee-san again, we'll tell you to call her." Luna says innocently.

'Oh.. she meant it like that.'  I breathe a sigh of relief and Mitsuya seems to have done the same.

"Uhm.. if it's okay with y-you.. " Mitsuya says, showing me his phone to input my number. A slight blush was present on both of our cheeks due to Luna's easily misinterpretable words. 

"Yeah..sure." I smile, pretending not to be embarrassed and take his phone to give my number. 

.

.

.

'Whew... Finally it's over. There goes my plan of not interacting with the main cast, right down the drain.'

I look at the time and it's already 11: 30. I buy the cookie ingredients again and go back home. After a long day of lazing around and doing nothing but eating cookies and watching TV, I get a text message on my phone.

Unknown

Hey, this is Mitsuya. Sending this text so you can save my number :)

Suzuki-san

Got it :)