I am the same.

»-(¯'·.·'¯)-> Steve and Aja, B+ for the win <-(¯'·.·'¯)-«

It was been a week since i had ice cream with krel and Aja i found myself seeing them more and more. It was finally Friday after a long week, School was still on though. I was with steve as he tells me about his problems like I'm his therapist, but I mean i slightly am.

"Calm down steve if you really like her why not invite her to the bom fire thingy?" I ask him putting a hand on my hip.

"Wait that's a good idea, but what if she says NO?!" he quickly says whimpering.

"I thought the palchuck had more game! I mean, after all, he is the palchuck, plus i see the way she looks at you!" I say giving him a wink, building up his courage should help him out.

"you're right, thanks Y/n you always know what to say!" Steve says i give him the thumbs up smiling as he walks up to Aja. I watch from Afar as the two talk when suddenly two pairs of arms pull me away, i look to see only to find Eli.

"oh hey, Eli, what's up?" I ask him.

"well there's this thing, I have read through legend and the internet that tonight is the night the billy struggle comes out! and I ask you my bravest, coolest, and good-looking friend to aid me on this adventure! as we search for the billy struggle and befriend the creature!" Eli says I look at him with a blank expression.

"you want me to come with you because I can protect you in the middle of the night," I say crossing my hands overlooking over to the boy. he Chuckles awkwardly as he scratches the back of his neck being caught red-handed.

"Sorry Eli but mary having a bomb fire and Steve asked out Aja and i kinda wanna see what happens!" i whisper to him existed that my two friends just might get together

"oh come on Y/n, please! I don't wanna be alone, plus it won't just be you and me I- aah um. Krel! yes, Krel is joining!" Eli says this for some reason made me stop, 

'to be honest, i think i might have a crush on the boy. even though he's the weird new guy from a country I've never heard of. it probably has to do with that weird thing how if a new student comes many have a rush on them because of their new meat. 

therefore if i spend more time with him, this crush might actually might go away.' I thought a smug look comes on my face and i look at Eli.

"Sure I'll come, plus mary and Dacry can just update me on it later i guess," I say Eli's fist pumps the air.

"Okay see you at 7! meet you in the woods," he says walking away steve comes over fist-pumping the air and we high-five.

"let me guess she said yes?" I ask.

"Of course she did! no one can resist the palchuck!" he says I roll my eyes causally at him and punch his arm playfully.

"sure whatever you say, I'm heading to class." I head to class taking my seat I play on my phone while I wait soon enough I see the twins walk in, in Math class Aja sits next to me, while krel is ahead.

"hey Aja, i heard steve asked you out on a date to the bomb fire," i say she looks over to me blushing fluttered.

"How did you know?" she asks me.

"i have my ways, anyway do you know what your gonna wear, how your gonna do your hair? makeup?" I ask.

"why would she need to do those things for?" Krel asks, turning around to face us.

"well it's a custom basically everywhere, that you get dolled up for a date!" i explain.

"I don't think i wanna be this, dolled up," Aja says I chuckle.