chapter thirty-eight

Edited🤍

D A V I N A

D A V I N A

2 weeks later

I casually walk into Lorenzo's house, and toss my shoes onto the rack.

I make my way to the living room, and smile when I see Lorenzo on his laptop.

His face instantly softens and he puts the laptop to the side.

He pats his thigh, and I greedily sit on him, basically straddling him.

I hug him, whilst his arms wrap themselves around my waist. He tucks his face into the crook of my neck, while my hands find there way to his hair way, giving him a slight massage.

"I could get used to this." His muffled voice reaches my ear, and I smile.

"Well you should, because I'm not going anywhere," Until I think about it, "Maybe."

He takes his head out, and glares at me.

"Maybe?" He questions, squeezing his arms tighter around me.

"Unless you mess up, or something." I smile when he puts his head back into my neck.

"Not when it comes to you, my love." I smile giddily at the nickname. I've never had someone call me 'my love' before.

Also yes, we're official.

Lorenzo took me out in the middle of the night for a picnic, and also so we could look up at this stars.

He then asked if I wanted to be his girlfriend, which of course I said yes to. Though I hate the cheesy bull shit, I didn't mind this. Not when it came to him.

"Break my heart and I'll shave your hair off." I say oh so sweetly.

He pats my ass, and I pat his neck.

"You're ugly." I give him a big ol' smooch on the cheek, and he groans.

"We were doing so well." He retorts

I hop off his lap, and he turns to me.

"Update on the Russian's?" He asks, picking my legs up to put them in his laps.

"Ohmygod." I gasp.

"What?"

I don't respond.

"What?" He asks with more intent.

"You have a foot kink, too?" I choke out, trying hard not to laugh when he glares at me.

"Shut up." He grunts, pulling me by the legs to put me back on his lap.

He hugs me tight, to the point of where I couldn't breathe.

"I can't.. breath.." I coughed out, trying to pry his arms off me.

"Shut up, let me love you." He grumbles in my ear.

Did he just say the l word?

"I'll stab you with my acrylic." Showing him my long black nails.

"You will." He nods, giving my cheek a messy kiss.

Santi and Valentina walk in, and I hop off Lorenzo's lap, not wanting to give them a free show.

"Oh, remember when we were like that?" Valentina grins at us, smiling up at her husband.

"Were? We still are." Santi grumbles in response.

"You're such a baby, my love." She pecks his lips before hopping down onto the couch.

"Diego called, informing us about the Russians." Santi nods, placing an arm around Valentine's waist, bringing her in closer.

"Yeah?" I ask, wondering why he hasn't told me before telling everything else.

"Also, there's something going on, so maybe you should go check it out." I nod before pecking Lorenzo on the lips, and then taking my leave.

____________

I walk into the house, and into the main office. I see Diego and Rafael with Nikolai, looking as if they were in a meeting.

"Why was I not told about this meeting?" I question, angrily.

"I must've forgotten." Diego shrugs, turning back to Nikolai.

I make a b-line towards the couch, and sit down, studying the atmosphere. It was tense, and I automatically knew that Diego dropped the bomb.

"Now, you hand me over my son, and we'll leave you alone." Nikolai states, having a serious face.

"No," Diego interjects, "That won't be enough."

"Then what? He's my only son, Diego." Nikolai sighs in frustration, clearly pissed off at the fact  that Diego isn't complying.

"Shouldn't have gone against us." I shrug, brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Again, I didn't fucking know he would pull something like that."

"Yeah, and unicorns are real." Rafael rolls his eyes, thinking he did something which he kind of did. But a part me if me didn't believe that unicorns were real. I mean, it's just a horse with a horn. For example, a narwhal or a rhino- Why am I talking about unicorns.

"I don't know how I'm going to show proof of me not knowing." He groans, "Tell me what you want, and you'll give me my son back."

"Weapons." I shrugs.

"Stocks, too." Rafael adds.

"Oh no, wait. That one grey shirt Vasily wore the other day, that too." I groan at that.

"Uh-" Nikolai cuts himself off, "Okay."

"We want it all by tonight, then you'll give your son." And with that, Nikolai bids his goodbyes before leaving.

"Also, I will be stepping down." Diego suddenly states, and I look up at him.

He's what?

_____________

HEY BESTIES

OKAY SO UHM

IVE DECIDED THAT IM GOING TO WRITE AT LEAST 3-5 MORE CHAPS UNTIL ITS DONE

SO YEA JUS TELLING YALL

OKAY LOVE YALL

BUH BYE

WORD COUNT: 872