Know what to do

Back in the room, you were sitting on the couch, just minding your own business with Zemo next to you. He had a rag over his eyes and a whisky, sipping it like he had no care in the world.

You groan silently at him.

"Were you ever offered it?" Zemo questioned you randomly.

"What?" You narrowed your eyebrows, confused on what he meant.

"The serum." Zemo cleared it up.

"No." You answered immediately.

"If you had been, hypothetically, that is, would you have taken it?" Zemo questioned you.

"No." You shook your head at Zemo.

"No hesitation. That's impressive." Zemo then takes off the rag on his face and turns to you, "Y/N, you can't hold out hope for Karli. No matter what you saw in her, she's gone. And we cannot allow that she and her acolytes become yet another faction of gods amongst real people. Super Soldiers cannot be allowed to exist."

You thought to yourself, "Isn't that how gods talk?" You rolled your eyes, "And if that's how you feel, what about Bucky? Blood isn't always the solution." You explained to Zemo.

Suddenly, the door opens and closes.

Speaking of the devil.

"Something's not right about Walker." Bucky walked in with Sam right behind him.

You scoffed, "You don't say." Your eyes follow Bucky as he heads straight to the bar.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one. Because I am crazy."

You chuckle, "Can't argue with that." "Shouldn't have given him the shield." You raise an eyebrow at Sam.

"I didn't give him the shield." Sam fought as he gave you the same annoyed look he's been giving you ever since this mission has started.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." You shot.

The door busts open once again. "All right. That's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over."

You stood up quickly from the couch. "Hey, slow your roll. And let's be clear, shield or no shield, the only thing you're runnin' in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven himself useful today. We're gonna need all hands on deck for whatever's comin' next." You stood your ground at Walker, not showing any fear.

Walker walks up closer to you, trying to intimidate you. "How do you want the rest of this conversation to go Y/N, huh?"

You glare at him.

"Yeah." Walker chuckles softly. "Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?"

You scoffed.

Walker leans the shield on the floor and before he could stand upright, an bow flies across his face, spiking the wall.

You gasped, seeing Ayo in anger with other Wakandans. Ayo turns to Bucky and speaks Wakandan.

"Release him to us now." She demanded.

"Hi. John Walker. Captain America." Walker hands out his hand for Ayo to shake, but she wasn't amused. Walker turns to the rest of you, embarrassed. "Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?"

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." You warned Walker.

"The Dora Milaje don't have jurisdiction here..."