Her Mask Her Weakness

Jennie's pov:

As I sit back down, I open my fourth bag of potato chips.

Stress eating.

Every time I look at Lisa, I just can't help but shove a handful of chips in my mouth.

I tried to distract myself by listening to the cheers that these fan girls were coming up with, but the thought still didn't go away.

In the meantime, mostly all the girls on the team went, I realized that some of the team members though from both sides didn't go, and it looked like they weren't going to go at all.

I guess only a certain number of matches can occur.

But they are all probably freshman anyways.

I watch as Suzy pridefully makes her way into the ring. Lisa was warming up so I'm guessing she is going next, which by the looks of it, she is the last.

But my stress levels shoot up once I see who her rival was.

This girl.. was HUGE!!!

Some weight wise, but she must have almost been like 6 feet taller or something.

Okay... maybe I am exaggerating a little bit.

...

Fine a lot bit.

I look over at Lisa, who didn't seem the least bothered.

This makes me roll my eyes, should of known, her cocky side always takes over in the face of danger.

I look back to see Suzy and the rival.

What in the world??!

Are they wearing like eight inch heels in there shoes or something?

I flinch as Suzy takes a blow straight to the rib.

The whole crowd stands, she was grabbing her rib and squinting her eyes.

Next thing I know, people screaming everywhere!!! Suzy looked like she was going to pass out any second.

Why do people like watching these things??

I painfully watched four men who had to literally CARRY her out.

I looked back at Lisa... and she was angry.

Like really angry.

She was almost like a whole other person.

I thought I have seen the worst of her but I was so far from wrong.

Her and the girl from the rival team step up. Maybe the captains go last because that what it looks like.

Everyone is still standing, and I am still stress eating.

Please don't die Lisa.

If you live I will share my skittles with you.

Maybe...

Probably not.

Don't die Lisa!!

They start off moving in a circular motion.

I watch intently as they begin after a few seconds, the rival takes her first move, trying to hit Lisa right in the face, but Lisa was easily able to move and get her in the arm.

Even though Lisa looks like she could kill somewhere, it amazes me how much self control she has.

The girl tries to hit Lisa again but she able to move and now get her in her other arm.